Who Is The Greatest Boxer Of Alltime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you ever seen one of his fights or even a clip of him

Comment

Ray Robinson (Walker Smith) is the greatest fighter of all time. He actually was a featherweight as a amateur where he won the golden gloves and to think he nearly beat Maxim for the Lightheavyweight title. At Welter, he was the man.

Comment

well if you're saying the greatest then who else but muhammad ali

Comment

I've never seen a bigger collection of newbies on a board before.

Usually when the greatest fighters are debated, the only names that come up for the number one slot are Robinson, Pep, or Greb. Certainly Langford is often included in the top 10. Sometimes Rocky, Louis, Dempsey or Ali is mentioned, but since most of the hardest competition has traditionally been in the lower weights, heavies are usually excluded from the debate. Langford is in based not only on his longevity, his incredible comp, but the fact that he fought in all divisions from lightweight to heavy.

You boys ain't heard of any greats. Your history starts with your first bottle and you just flat ain't got the smarts to figure out the larger world which exists outside the sphere of your diapers!

Comment

Ali, Robinson, Louis, and Marciano. One of those 4 no doubt.

Comment

robinson ali whitaker

Comment

1: Muhammad Ali
                2: Sugar Ray Leonard
                3: Joe Louis
                4: Sugar Ray Robinson
                6: Marvin Hagler
                7: Evander Holyfield

Comment

i like going with boxers that fights ive seen. ALL OF THEM its not right to say some1 is the greatest cause alot of other ppl saw the fights and u saw there best fights it just starts to get regular . so im going to pick tyson since he's the one i focus on.

p.s. dont hate on me its jus my opinion since i havnt since every1 elses fight

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                    i like going with boxers that fights ive seen. ALL OF THEM its not right to say some1 is the greatest cause alot of other ppl saw the fights and u saw there best fights it just starts to get regular . so im going to pick tyson since he's the one i focus on.

p.s. dont hate on me its jus my opinion since i havnt since every1 elses fight
                    Of course, I don't agree with that, but I respect your opinion and your reasoning for your opinion.

I still go with Robinson. No other man could have started in the lightweight division and have dominated everything up to light-heavyweight.

Comment

aaaliiii, ali, ali, aliiiiiiii. no body betaaaaaa!

Comment

Working...
                      X