Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best chin in Heavyweight ever.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No contest ..... Randall Coob. Fifteen rounds of Prime Holmes smackin' the guy on the chin and he stayed upright.

Comment

Muhammad ali

Comment

Chuck Wepner had one hell of a chin whoever mentioned him, but Ali was not a huge puncher, but that fight was just like Balboa vs. Creed Ali was just landed really quick 1 2's on him round after round and he kept coming forward, but I dont think he made it the distance, the fight was stopped on a cut or something.

Comment

Tyson, for sure.

Comment

Non heavyweight, mickey ward has a hell of a chin.

Comment

I would have to say Ali. His chin has always been extremely underrated. The left hook he took against Frazier and then got right back up still flat out amazes me. That punch would have knocked out almost any fighter in history.

Comment

Ali's an easy choice, but what about Larry Holmes in the alltime list? He survived a big bomb of Earnie Shavers, one of the hardest hitters ever (so did Ali)

Comment

For great One-Night-Chins I have to go with Scott LeDoux who was virtually punched senseless by Ken Norton for 9 rounds and came back to almost knock Norton out in the 10th (could have been the 12th, can't remember).

I know this isn't a HW but Matthew Franklin took a severe beating from Yaqui "Punching Machine" Lopez and came back to win by KO. Great fight!]

Comment

Joe Mesi is the man. That man has a crazy good chin that could break Rocks!

Comment

Muhammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                      X