Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could fight any ATG fighter....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy: Wlad Klitschko. I'd hit him so hard he'd turn black and lose all his fans

Poet

Comment

I threw fists with James Toney back when he was middleweight champ. When he was on his bike he was hard to catch and very ellusive, couldn't hit him with a handfull of rocks. On the inside though it was a different story, I scored well on him in the trenches. Could James be considered an atg?

I'd pick Ray Robinson though. It would be an honor to share the same ring with him and after my inevitable demise I would still tell stories about it.....Rockin'

Comment

Sugar Ray Robinson, if I was in tip top shape he would be the only one to make a fight of it. I'd want 80/20 of the gate and 90/10 of the tv and film rights. I reckon he'd try and low ball me though. As for the fight I think he'd quit on his stool after round three.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post

Poet
          For £5000 I'd fight him now

Comment

The cost of glass would fly thru the roof when I crash through Lennox Lewis' chin!! Check it, yeah, I'm four inches shorter, 40lbs lighter but forget all that, Lennox Lewis can't take a shot can he? Yeah, he took Tua's blows but I sparred with George Chuvalo when I was six and I took all that he had. I figure Lewis should be a piece of cake with all that I have learned since me seventh birthday!!

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post

Poet
              Hahaha! Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
                Sugar Ray Robinson, if I was in tip top shape he would be the only one to make a fight of it. I'd want 80/20 of the gate and 90/10 of the tv and film rights. I reckon he'd try and low ball me though. As for the fight I think he'd quit on his stool after round three.

I weigh 160, but would be willing to meet Ray at 147, where we all know he was at his best.....just to prove how awesome I am.

I would be weakened by the weight cut, but but not as weak as he would be from hitting air, eating jabs, and getting his ribs wrecked.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                  I weigh 160, but would be willing to meet Ray at 147, where we all know he was at his best.....just to prove how awesome I am.

I would be weakened by the weight cut, but but not as weak as he would be from hitting air, eating jabs, and getting his ribs wrecked.
                  Think you know he'll be damaged goods after I've beaten him and just picking on leftovers

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
                    Think you know he'll be damaged goods after I've beaten him and just picking on leftovers
                    Just call me "Oscar DeLaHoya".

Comment

Don Flamenco. I would just have to wait for him to throw his big, sweeping uppercut, then land 1-2 to his chin repeatedly until he goes down.

Comment

Working...
                      X