Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i think lennox could beat ali.. lennox= greatest HW ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GJC View Post
    Poet's actually a Louis worshipper if anything but he does take the personal bias out of his opinions probably better than I do.
    Poet isn't everyone's cup of tea but although I believe he has dreadful taste in music, we darn't discuss politics as I'm sure he has me down as a closet pinko and I find his under appreciation of Willie Pep bewieldering he is a good friend. He argues a case passionately, no bad thing, but can get carried away which isn't always a good thing. I make no secret to him that he makes me wince at times. That said he has great integrity a good heart and very good boxing knowledge, as do you. I hope you both agree to disagree and move on and both continue to make valuble contributions in here.
    Touch gloves and move on gents.
    Its okay with me...and if I did hurt poet in anyway ...I apologize for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Greatest1942 View Post
      Its okay with me...and if I did hurt poet in anyway ...I apologize for that.
      Hey he dishes out he can take it too, duck under his wilder swings and crack him one in the nuts by all means
      I just hate to see these things drag on and deginerate is all, life's too short

Comment

Only crazy followers say that stupid quote of rah and McGill as if he was in shape and those 2 were more advanced then ali which len would destroy

Len beat mutiple more advanced versions of those 70s fighters he would destroy that era all these idiots saying ali a man's style which was outdated in 80s and who was way less advanced
        Last edited by Ascended; 09-19-2022, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
          i think lennox is the greatest heavyweight the world has ever seen... (yes better then the klitschkos, im a klitschko fan.. and even i know lennox is superior to both brothers)

he could of probably dominated the 70s.... he would of beat ali, foreman, etc. etc.

he just fought in the weak era, like the klits....
          Lennox Lewis was twice knocked out by 1 punch by C level fighters. He struggled beyond struggled against Ray Mercer. There is no 1 greatest anything in sports. Lennox Lewis was great but he could and did get beat. Also young Foreman would of stopped Lewis.

Comment

Working...
          X