is it me or does larry from hbo talk real slow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i bet larry be smokin week with snoop. so of the analogies he says r dumb

Comment

Are you saying Merchant sniffed the "gear" Watson and Benn sniffed?

Comment

he did something even in the eighties he talked slow

Comment

Originally posted by mercadojglb
          poor lil larry needs to get more sleep before talkin in front of the camera. He needs to put that bottle of hennessey down and hit the sheets early.

we have a winner!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by darrenshyrockford
            still give me him over the showtime guys anyday
            I love Bernstein..but Albert sucks.

how about a straight up trade...Al for Larry

Comment

hahahaha hilarious

I think that they need to get rid of the guy - he must have a 90 year contract or something...

I'd feel bad about saying this if it wasn't for the fact that he's probably made a gabillion dollars by now, calling all these big fights...

Comment

Originally posted by mercadojglb
                poor lil larry needs to get more sleep before talkin in front of the camera. He needs to put that bottle of hennessey down and hit the sheets early.
                Yup that man is always drunk. I know a perked man when I see one.

Comment

he knows he ****. but he's a smart ass also.it was funny when he called the tyson fights in the 80s though.when the fight would start he would say it shoulda been over alread. cause of how good mike was

Comment

But notice how once Mike left HBO all they could do, Larry included , was talk **** about Tyson...

Interesting...he is no longer giving them the huge-money shows and they get a little pissed off. Its a business.

Comment

he should commentate the old ppl that fight like the 35 and up group. i bet his old ass is best friends with ali. him and royjones been snortin. thats why ol roy is slippin up. larry got'em hooked on that white stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X