Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Heavyweight would you least like to face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I'll change my pick to John Ruiz or Chris Byrd. Ruiz because he'd smother me to death with his hairy chest, Byrd because I'd hate to be one of the guys that got KOed by him. I'd never live it down.

Comment

george foreman .... he makes me nervous just watching him hit the bag...

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        Joe Louis but not just because of his technique, speed and power, the man seemed soulless / emotionless in the ring, rarely see him change the expression on his face. Standing opposite him in the corner while him giving me the blank stare like he's looking into my soul would be more intimidating to me then Liston, Foreman and Tyson. Then there's the punishment he would dish out, ugh.
        Louis' opponents found that easily as unnerving and intimidating as the opponents of Liston, Foreman, and Tyson found them. It's been said that one Louis opponent wet his pants during the introductions. King Levinsky had to be dragged to the ring by his cornerman he was so terrified of facing Louis.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          Louis' opponents found that easily as unnerving and intimidating as the opponents of Liston, Foreman, and Tyson found them. It's been said that one Louis opponent wet his pants during the introductions. King Levinsky had to be dragged to the ring by his cornerman he was so terrified of facing Louis.
          I can imagine that. Louis had a stone cold killer's face. Almost looked disinterested at times.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
            I can imagine that. Louis had a stone cold killer's face. Almost looked disinterested at times.
            Utterly expressionless like he was a machine. That's actually one of the things I liked about Lennox: He emulated Louis in that way.

Poet

Comment

Evander Holyfield, he exuded the type of confidence that makes you question if he was even a human.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                Evander Holyfield, he exuded the type of confidence that makes you question if he was even a human.
                James toney al though not old school it would be like never ending night of stupidity trying to hit him before he possibly put your lights out

Comment

Ali, the pre fight smack talk would make me want to die before the fight even starts. I'd probably at least give it a shot against most. But foreman tyson Liston Louis Ali and Frazier. Nuh uh.

Comment

Originally posted by kendom View Post
                    But Frazier takes a couple rounds to warm up if ur a powerful puncher you could knock him out before he started smoking.
                    Who could? A man on the street. I hope you're kidding around.

I vote Liston, but there are several terrifying candidates. I am nowhere near big enough to be a Heavyweight myself, & that would only add to the trepidation.

Comment

Marciano, Jem Mace, Little Mac, and Clubber Lane.

Comment

Working...
                      X