Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your 'worst" fighters ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've only been a Boxing fan since late '06 but since then the fighters I've grown to truly dislike are Oscar De La Hoya and Kermit Cintron.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      Yup there's that, then there's the whole ****** extremist stuff, poppy burning, rioting and other **** worthy acts he's done and continues to do and the whole wearing a Scream outfit for his entrances was just cringy, why call yourself 'Sugar Ray Clay Jones Jr', he's a disgrace.
      And just for good measure he was involved in most likely THE worst fight of all time - vs McDonagh!

Comment

margarito
        manny pac

Comment

Anyone named Camacho.

Never really cared for Tony Ayala, scumbag that he is.

Naseem Hamed & John Ruiz.

Comment

Zab Judah and Oscar De La Hoya. Can't stand those ****ers.

Comment

Yes, add Zab Judah to my list too.

What a thuggy POS he is.

Comment

Hopkins, because too often he says stupid sh** and I'm a Roy Jones nuthugger.

Tyson because of how many constantly overrated him and he was a scumbag.

Mayweather because of wasted chances.

Forrest because he f***ed up Mosley, and I was a huge Mosley fan.

And of course Ray Leonard, my least favorite fighter of all time.
                Last edited by bojangles1987; 05-31-2011, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
                  Yes, add Zab Judah to my list too.

What a thuggy POS he is.
                  I can't claim to know much about Judah outside the ring, but he never made me hate him. I get more of a laugh out of him due to his hardcore fans.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    I know this comes as a shock. I have hid my anti-Oscar bias very well all this time. I been very neutral when it comes to Oscar. But, is true I really dislike Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by S.O.G. Loc View Post
                      I've only been a Boxing fan since late '06 but since then the fighters I've grown to truly dislike are Oscar De La Hoya and Kermit Cintron.
                      How in the hell can I forget Cintron. Yeah he ranks high up on that list. Jumping out the damn ring. Its not so much I dont like him but I think he's a basket case and needs to be out of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X