Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you like Better: Morales or Barrera?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you like Better: Morales or Barrera?

I like Morales better. Just love his boxing style overall.

But i want to know what the rest of the forum thinks
    Barrera
    27.27%
    Morales
    51.52%
    Love them both, can't decide.
    21.21%

I always liked Barrera better, but I have a very high opinion of both of them.

Comment

Barrera, personally. I think Morales will win this popularity contest, though. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        I always liked Barrera better, but I have a very high opinion of both of them.
        Same here. Barrera was always my favorite, loved his attitude.

Comment

Barrera, he always seemed like such a badass. and his first ever fight on HBO should have been fight of the year, against McKinney. also I like how he was able to bounce back from losses and setbacks in his career. It still amazes me every time I rewatch Barrera-Morales 1, and that far back theyre wondering 'what does Barrera have left?' after the Junior Jones losses.

but I definitely like Morales too, and think hes the better of the two.

Comment

Morales. I used to be big on MAB until he tried to dog Erik for being poor and hit Marquez while he was on the ground. He just seems like a cheat and a bigot in my eyes now. I still enjoy him retiring hype job Hamed.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
              Barrera, he always seemed like such a badass. and his first ever fight on HBO should have been fight of the year, against McKinney. also I like how he was able to bounce back from losses and setbacks in his career. It still amazes me every time I rewatch Barrera-Morales 1, and that far back theyre wondering 'what does Barrera have left?' after the Junior Jones losses.

but I definitely like Morales too, and think hes the better of the two.

I got 4-1 odds on Barrera on the day of the first Morales fight. Needless to say, I wasn't too pleased with the decision...

Comment

Barrera. I appreciate Morales for being a badass and I root my ass off for him against everyone...except Barrera. The KING badass. Just look in his eyes before the bell rings. That's why I love him. He is there to kill, one of those dudes who I have no doubt would be willing to die in the ring.

Comment

Barrera was the better, more talented and more versatile fighter. Morales was more exciting though.

Comment

Barrera. Hands down.

Comment

Working...
                    X