Did you write that?

Comment

Originally posted by Barrera Loc View Post
      Did you write that?
      yes I did.

Comment

good stuff..................

Comment

chavez was a beast i just hope jr well be half as good as chavez was...............

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
            Chavez took on former lightweight and superfeatherweight champ Hector Camacho, who was one of the best 140lb fighters in the world and who was well known for his hand speed and boxing ability. Chavez casually walked him down and punished him over 12 rounds, giving him a worse beating than prime Felix Trinidad or Oscar De La Hoya could, despite Camacho being substantially older and at a higher weight.

You kind of breezed through this as if it wasn't chavez best win over an undefeated prime Hall of Famer. Not to mention to most its the signature fight of the Mexico vs Puerto Rico rivalry

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
              You kind of breezed through this as if it wasn't chavez best win over an undefeated prime Hall of Famer. Not to mention to most its the signature fight of the Mexico vs Puerto Rico rivalry
              personally, I believe that Rosario is Chavez's best win.

either way, I wasnt planning on spending a huge amount of time per win. Its a whole career overview, and most people already know about his biggest wins.

My main thing was to highlight some of his more underrated, but still meaningful, wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
                personally, I believe that Rosario is Chavez's best win.

either way, I wasnt planning on spending a huge amount of time per win. Its a whole career overview, and most people already know about his biggest wins.

My main thing was to highlight some of his more underrated, but still meaningful, wins.
                I'd agree on Rosario though a hell of a case can also be made for Taylor. Controversy or no, that fight more than any other is where he goes from star to legend. Camacho had already well settled into mediocrity by then and was undefeated by way of failed Haugen pot test. His "0" was the butt of jokes leading up to the fight.

And nice work.
                Last edited by crold1; 05-21-2011, 10:26 PM.

Comment

good read

Comment

Working...
                  X