No announcement yet.

Ali goes to war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
    Thanks Mike, does this conclude the Ali betraying X thread from a while back? I'm doing some work at the moment so I'll give it thorough read when I have the chance.
    I wasn't even thinking along those lines but you have given me a idea for another thread. Ali betraying Malcolm would be the beginning, Ali goes to war the middle and how the nation sucked Ali dry would be a good way to cap these threads off

Comment

Good read again. Thanks for posting.

What are the sources? Is it ghosts of Manila and The Hard left hook....?

No doubt that Elijah was a charlatan. I knew that. Still this presents some new angles that I never heard before. Angles that kinda conflicts Ali's own account in his book as far as I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Good read again. Thanks for posting.
        Your welcome
        What are the sources? Is it ghosts of Manila and The Hard left hook....?
        Yeah. Those are the two books I got the info from
        No doubt that Elijah was a charlatan. I knew that. Still this presents some new angles that I never heard before. Angles that kinda conflicts Ali's own account in his book as far as I recall.
        Its not in Ali's interest to tell this side of the story

Comment

Originally posted by RFPROBOX
          They are scum. I'm old ernough to remember the trash with their bow ties and bean pies. Obama is a closet Muslim who wasn't even born in the united states.
          So you're not 21 then? That's the problem when you invent an alt it's so hard keeping track. Does seem to be a habit of klit fans that they have to have 50 iden****** each. Still it would explain the ppv numbers I guess

Comment

Working...
          X