Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Buster Douglas Really Beat Mike Tyson??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my god. When Tyson loses, someone makes a post to find an excuse for him.

I don't see DID MUHAMMAD ALI REALLY BEAT GEORGE FOREMAN? or a DID MAX SCHMELING REALLY BEAT JOE LOUIS?

It's just Tyson that stupid people have to come up with dumbass excuses for.

Comment

someone mentioned it was don king's fault. how so? he was protesting the supossed "long" count, remember?

Comment

tyson did jab in his hey day and jabbed well.buster douglas is fat ***** who got extremely lucky ,and i have watched the tape many times and buster is down for a good 12 sec.if mike was on top of his game there is no way he would have lost to the likes of a buster douglas.look what happened to that flabby buster against holyfeild,a whole 3 rounds he held the title for a whole 5 minutes,hes no champ hes a ****in chump

Comment

in 50 years time do really think anybodys ganna remember douglas ,holyfeild maybe, but lennox lewis, in the ring lennox was about as exciting as watching wet paint dry....but tyson will never be forgotten like it or not,people will mention his name along with the likes of ali,louis,frazier,marciano and foreman....i rest my case

Comment

Originally posted by stavros693000
            tyson did jab in his hey day and jabbed well.buster douglas is fat ***** who got extremely lucky ,and i have watched the tape many times and buster is down for a good 12 sec.if mike was on top of his game there is no way he would have lost to the likes of a buster douglas.look what happened to that flabby buster against holyfeild,a whole 3 rounds he held the title for a whole 5 minutes,hes no champ hes a ****in chump
            thank you man, i rest my case....

Comment

Was Douglas down long? Maybe a tid bit, but that's hardly relevant. He could easily have gotten up sooner. He took his time like a smart fighter should. He didn't want to pull a Zab Judah. He is visibly upset when he was knocked down, hit his fist on the canvas, and got up in time.

Tyson was owned. Get over it.

Comment

Tyson sucks, and always has.

Comment

No matter how or in whatever manner I think of Mike, everytime I do all I see is Cus laughing his ass off somewhere in the afterlife. He done did it to all of us.

Comment

how is this topic still going? douglas surely beat him.

dirt e gomez is right when it comes to popping up after a knockdown. sometimes, you just need to take a knee until you're gathered enough to stand up.

if jirov would've taking a knee in the moorer fight instead of popping up right away on unsteady legs, he could've won the fight.

please fellas, this is not a topic that needs to be discussed much.

Comment

Actually, this thread should continue. I enjoy the various Tyson fans who spew obscenities at posters they don't agree with. Comedy.

Comment

Working...
                      X