Terry Norris vs Winky Wright

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry Norris vs Winky Wright

@154 Who wins and how

I think terry norris will win that fight. I think his his footwork would give winky the most problems. dont think winky has the power to ko a prime norris.

Comment

I think a prime Norris outboxes Winky.A prime Norris had all the tools, power in both hands, great jab, great footwork, good defense, and a killer instinct.Don't think he would KO Winky, but beat him pretty easy.

Comment

Norris. He has the speed, combinations, power and skill set to give Winky a real nightmare of a night but Wright dosnt have the power to capitalize on Terry's achileies heel - his chin.

Norris UD

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
          I think a prime Norris outboxes Winky.A prime Norris had all the tools, power in both hands, great jab, great footwork, good defense, and a killer instinct.Don't think he would KO Winky, but beat him pretty easy.

I am talking about Winky in his prime

Comment

Both in their primes Norris walks away with it.

Comment

Norris is one of my favorite fighters and Winky is probably one of the modern lighter guys that puts me to sleep. Not a fantasy fight I'd be going nuts over, I was very happy Oscar never fought him 10 years ago (pretty much the only name he never fought).

Terry Norris was very good and explosive but his chin looked very questionable to me in a lot of fights but I'm not sure Winky is explosive enough himself to expose Norris' chin. Easy win for Terry Norris, especially at 154.

Comment

Like others have mentioned, Winky didn't have the power to expose Norris' biggest weakness. But until he fought Paul Williams, WW wasn't an easy opponent for anyone. I see Norris winning a hard fought and competitive decision.

Comment

IMO Winky wins this fight with his soupaw left-jab it was a brilliant weapon and very difficult to get round..i see this fight being similar to Wright vs Mosley & Trinidad and a UD for Winky

Comment

Working...
                  X