Ricardo Mayorga vs Paul Williams at 147
    0.00%
    Shane Mosley vs Aaron Pryor @135
    47.06%
    Antonio Margarito vs Oscar De La Hoya @147
    0.00%
    Juan Manuel Marquez vs Azumah Nelson @130
    23.53%
    Last edited by SCtrojansbaby; 02-05-2011, 03:05 PM.

Mosley vs. Pryor would have been out of control. Those guys were both brawlers in boxer's clothing, it would have turned into a nasty slugfest by the end of round one.

Comment

My predictions are:
      Kostya by KO in war but Kostya wins by counter punching on the inside

Hamed over Manny in a Hagler/Hearns type 3 round war.

Mayorga over Paul by late KO in a fight where Mayorga gets dominated for 10 rounds but Paul makes a big mistake in the 11th or 12th

Pryor big decision over Mosley in a slugfest

Margarito by KO over De La Hoya in very very similar fashion as the Cotto fight

Marquez by a close decision over Nelson, Marquez out thinks him and baits him in to a "boxing match"

Comment

Mosley vs Pryor, definitely. the power punches they would be landing would be ridiculous. the only thing that could mess up this fight is Mosley starting to grab.

Pacquiao would be frustrated by Hameds weirdo style and it would be a good fight, but mostly in spots...like when they were both drawn into exchanges.

Williams-Mayorga would be a strange fight. as if Forrest lost a lot of his power and then trading his boxing ability in for volume punching.

DLH would beat up and outbox Margarito, although maybe fade in the 10th and 11th rounds before rallying to win the 12th.

Nelson would walk through Marquez and bomb him at close range. Marquez doesnt have the defense to withstand someone as powerful as Nelson. great exciting match though.

Tsyzu vs Taylor is hard to say. Tsyzu was actually great against fast guys because of his awesome timing, but still Taylor dealt with someone like Buddy McGirt superbly and McGirt had excellent timing as well.

Comment

bummmmmmmp

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
            Everybody in there prime at the weight

Meldrick Taylor vs Kostya Tszyu @140
            Naseem Hamed vs Manny Pacquiao @125
            Ricardo Mayorga vs Paul Williams at 147
            Shane Mosley vs Aaron Pryor @135
            Antonio Margarito vs Oscar De La Hoya @147
            Juan Manuel Marquez vs Azumah Nelson @130

Predict the fights and tell me how they would go also
            All great fights man, id defo pick Mosley vs Pryor tho thats a fight that just couldnt fail to be awesome!
            I think i like Pryor in that one but ***** man its anyones really! I can see Aaron gettin Mosley on the backfoot and just swamping him with punches

I think Taylor would have a great chance at beating Tszyu but i think Kostya will Tag him real clean and spark him out once he adjusts to the speed and finds his range and timing

Pac man TKO's Hamed relatively early, i think his straight machine gun shots that he throws while coming straight at u would be effective against Naz

Oscar UD in a hard fought but clear win over Margarito

And lastly i have to say The Professor should be a bit too much for Marquez at LW, Marquez will never be outclassed but i think most factors favour Nelson here, Azumah UD

Comment

Forgot about Williams vs Mayorga!

At WW Ricardo Mayorga was not to be ****ed with! He had a concrete chin good stamina and his speed and power were way better

Still if the giagantic Williams elects to box like he did against Margarito, Mayorga has very little chance, if he plants his feet and works with El Matador he may still win but my money would be on the Nicaraguan triumphing by KO

I think against Mayorga he'd be smart enough not to trade, Williams UD

Comment

Working...
              X