Collapse
No announcement yet.

TommyHearns804

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect punch you are half white so of course you are going to praise whites.-quote from tommyhearns804

no your missing the point. my point is that even though marciano is in my top 10 heavys, i dont rate him as highly as YOU would think a white would.ali and louis are my top two in fact.

basically your ideas on who white boxing fans support are bull**** and racist, i mean my top five boxers are ray robinson,ali,ray leonard,duran and mayweather - 4 of them are black ffs.

i finish this post by declaring that u are a racist twat.
    Last edited by PerfectPunch; 09-08-2005, 10:01 AM.

Comment

in fact i think that the motor city cobra himself would be annoyed that you used his name in this forum and posted racist **** to everybody.
      you say people are a disgrace to this and that, well your a disgrace to this forum and the human race in general. im sure other people will back me up as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectPunch
        in fact i think that the motor city cobra himself would be annoyed that you used his name in this forum and posted racist **** to everybody.
        you say people are a disgrace to this and that, well your a disgrace to this forum and the human race in general. im sure other people will back me up as well.
        Also Hearns fans like me think this guy is a discgrace..

Comment

I think he's a disgrace

Can we hold a public beating....PLEAAASEEE!

Comment

Originally posted by XionComrade
            I think he's a disgrace

Can we hold a public beating....PLEAAASEEE!
            sure be my guest

Comment

Originally posted by tommyhearns804
              Perfect punch you are half white so of course you are going to praise whites.And Karma lol did i ask you to read ****?You the ****** who made a post about me because you are in love with me ******.Damn i am so cool i have gay ass white guys from boxing forums thinking about me.I wonder if that should me me feel good or what.
              Mystyal stop beating off to pictures of Tyson ok little boy.Little ghetto ass black men like you make the black race look stupid.You don't see white people come in here and praise murdered rapist or women beaters like dumb blacks like you do.Ohhh Tyson is more pupular than Bowe?Who gives a **** you dick sucking ****** who is more popular?What does being popular have to do with you being a better boxer?I don't remember Bowe being knocked out by a blown up cruiserweight like Holyfield.I don't remember Bowe being knocked out 5 times like Tyson has.Wait i dont remember Bowe being knocked out as a pro period.
              You know why Tyson is popular?Because of uneducated ghetto ass blacks like you.No matter what a black does you will still kiss his ass.R Kelly rapes some kids and blacks still love him.OJ Simpson kills 2 people but blacks still worship him.And you know why some whites like Tyson?Because he makse a mochery of the black race.They enjoy seeing blacks make a fool of themselves.Tyson is nothing but a sideshow.Something you come to watch when you want to see a idiot disgrace himself.
              Really if you get off a spanking your monkey to Tyson that is your problem.Most black men today seem pretty ****ing gay.But typing to men in boxing forums who could give a **** about you is pretty ****ing sad.And to show how stupid you and this ****** who made this post because he lovse me is i wont respond to this post again but i bet you will still type about me.Mother****ing queers are hooked on me
              WOW you are very racist in your speeches I see what your saying in general but you make yourself out to be a racist the way you use your words. Personally I dont give a **** and it doesnt bother me but there are a few around that dont like it and make it known. And what were you saying bad about Holyfield?

Comment

God as I first looked over this thread I said to myself "Jesus ****ing Christ no one can type on this ****ing forum anymore" but it turns out it's just Hearns and this new Mystical guy putting in some serious overtime. Goddamn.

Comment

i can type. look at u u couldnt even spell my name right and its available to see

Comment

many allready dont read my posts anyway .. so i dont care whatever i write to you. you are really insane mother****er tommyhear. you are so determine and one-way it is almost sick how you can be like that. i dont think anyone can persuade you so you could be open-minded. you are so shut in, do you ever questioning yourself? maybe you are wrong sometimes? or are you always like i think you are. determine and always stick with everything you think you have right and never let anyone convince about something else?
                    stop talking about tyson ducking a past his prime old snail foreman. foreman wouldnt even hit moorer with 1 single solid shot if moorer would had move to foremans leftside. prime tyson is much faster than moorer. and foreman by that times fough mostly bums, im not taking anything away from what foreman had accomplised its just two different fighter. anyway go **** youself *******. you a idiot.

Comment

where the hell is tommy hearns at?

Comment

Working...
                      X