No announcement yet.

wheres butterbean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atwa_66
    Didn't Butterbean do something with the WWF a few years back? Like a boxing match between him and someone? Pretty Stupid
    yeah long time ago, last time i saw him active was on the jackass movie giving a beating 2 johnny knoxville

Comment

who gives a ****

Comment

I always did wonder what happened to him as well. The last time i saw butterbean it was in Jackass the movie.

Comment

I saw him fight live against Dan "The Beast" Severn.... I posted the story on here somewhere, it was a joke, he is a joke.

Comment

He should go to WWE and make himself some money by becoming an entertainer..

Comment

Last fight i seen of his was Butterbean vs Johnny Knoxville on Jackass lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh
                He should go to WWE and make himself some money by becoming an entertainer..

Yeah, right. I loved watching Butterbean before, but only for entertainment, very much like professional wrestling. I even thought his fights were scripted! He should be a hit in Raw or Smackdown.

Comment

he did know some guy out, we have a clip here: http://www.boxingscene.com/media/dat..._vs_Monaco.mpg

Comment

Some of Butterbeans fights were fixed, Some guy is going to trial about it sometime shortly.

Also I dont hate on Butterbean at all, Hell he is fighting four rounders and getting paid championship money. Butterbean nearly collects 6 figure checks for his fights. Cant hate on that when world champions are getting paid under 50k. *ouch*

Comment

He is more of a character then a true boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X