No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
    This fight is going to be interesting because mosely is the only guy in the WW JMW and JWW divisions i give a chance of KOing pac man
    U think he will tho?

Im rootin for Shane big time but i think its all Manny Pac 2nite

I feel like Sugar Shane is shot and heading for a bad beating and mabey even his first stoppage loss but TODAY as always on fight night im all like "Mosley might do it man i got a feeling!" but i gotta keep it real and go with my head and say Pac late TKO or wide UD, probably the latter.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      U think he will tho?

Im rootin for Shane big time but i think its all Manny Pac 2nite

I feel like Sugar Shane is shot and heading for a bad beating and mabey even his first stoppage loss but TODAY as always on fight night im all like "Mosley might do it man i got a feeling!" but i gotta keep it real and go with my head and say Pac late TKO or wide UD, probably the latter.
      I think Mosley can win it and I hope he does. He is the biggest puncher Paquiao has faced and Manny can be knocked out. Mosley just about had Floyd ready to be knocked out. I can't wait for this fight I hope my stream works lol.

Comment

• This fight has Ali - Holmes written all over it.

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          This fight has Ali - Holmes written all over it.

Poet
          I think Mosley has looked good his last two fights. Thought he beat Mora and he almost had Mayweather ready to go. I think if he can get to Mayweathers chin he can get to Manny's chin. People are underestimating Mosleys chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holtol View Post
            I think Mosley has looked good his last two fights. Thought he beat Mora and he almost had Mayweather ready to go. I think if he can get to Mayweathers chin he can get to Manny's chin. People are underestimating Mosleys chances.
            Mosley looked awful against Mora: A fighter Mosley would have blown away in his prime. Shane looked great for all of 20 seconds against Mayweather......the remaining 35 minutes 40 seconds he got embarrassed: Again, something that would never have happend in his prime. This fight is a gross mismatch. I'm sorry, but it's not 2000 any more: That Mosley is LONG gone.

Poet

Comment

Mosley looked awful against Mora: A fighter Mosley would have blown away in his prime. Shane looked great for all of 20 seconds against Mayweather......the remaining 35 minutes 40 seconds he got embarrassed: Again, something that would never have happend in his prime. This fight is a gross mismatch. I'm sorry, but it's not 2000 any more: That Mosley is LONG gone.

Poet
              I watched over half the fight and I though tMosley was winning easy. I walked out because it was such a bad fight and I came back at the end and I could not beleive that Mosley did not win. Mora made it a very bad and awkward fight somehow thats all I can remember. A great fighter allways has one great fight left Poet. He may have had a bad night against Mayweather. Plus Mayweather is harder to find then Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holtol View Post
                I watched over half the fight and I though tMosley was winning easy. I walked out because it was such a bad fight and I came back at the end and I could not beleive that Mosley did not win. Mora made it a very bad and awkward fight somehow thats all I can remember. A great fighter allways has one great fight left Poet. He may have had a bad night against Mayweather. Plus Mayweather is harder to find then Manny.
                Floyd also doesn't throw anywhere near as many punches as Manny either. And Mosley's already shot his wad on the "one last great fight", against Margacheato.

Poet

Comment

Floyd also doesn't throw anywhere near as many punches as Manny either. And Mosley's already shot his wad on the "one last great fight", against Margacheato.

Poet
                  I plan on watching this as if Mosley has a chance. I believe he has a good chance to win. I think throwing a lot of punches against Mosley may be a bad idea as he can take it and dish it out.

Comment

• Inez sainz is spectacular

War Shane Warsley

Comment

• Jorge Arce is a badass. C'est tout.

Comment

Working...
                      X