Collapse
No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this might have been asked already, but what happened to JAB?

Comment

• I just saw a headline on the bscene feed that corrie sanders was shot and killed in a robbery.

RIP
      he was a very accomplished and talented fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        I just saw a headline on the bscene feed that corrie sanders was shot and killed in a robbery.

RIP
        he was a very accomplished and talented fighter.
        Awful. Dirty Bastards. The man took a bullet for his daughter, hero. R.I.P Corrie Sanders

Comment

• Emmanuel Steward

This isn't appropriate for a thread on the history board, but I wanted everyone to keep Steward in their thoughts and prayers. From what I've heard, he's fighting for his life right now. Get well Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            This isn't appropriate for a thread on the history board, but I wanted everyone to keep Steward in their thoughts and prayers. From what I've heard, he's fighting for his life right now. Get well Manny.
            Really!? I knew he was in for stomach surgery but never had any idea it was so serious! Not a huge fan of his work of late but he will be HUGELY missed if the worst happens, thinking of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              Really!? I knew he was in for stomach surgery but never had any idea it was so serious! Not a huge fan of his work of late but he will be HUGELY missed if the worst happens, thinking of him.
              The news I saw today seemed to be encouraging. There is some question on whether it is diverticulitis or cancer, depending on who you are listening to.

Comment

I really hope Emanuel Steward has a full recovery. I always had alot of respect for the man.
                Last edited by TBear; 09-28-2012, 02:01 AM.

Comment

The news I saw today seemed to be encouraging. There is some question on whether it is diverticulitis or cancer, depending on who you are listening to.
                  Well fingers crossed for him, i hope he comes out of this back in full health. Boxing has took some hard loses these past few years already...

Comment

• Ken Norton

Sorry to having to report these type of notices, but Ken Norton suffered a heart attack in Las Vegas and is in shaky condition. Best wishes to a very good heavyweight and class act.

Comment

Sorry to having to report these type of notices, but Ken Norton suffered a heart attack in Las Vegas and is in shaky condition. Best wishes to a very good heavyweight and class act.
                      Oh man, he suffered a stroke in August too. His health is going downhill, it seems. That's very sad, hope he recovers. He is one of my all time favorites.

Comment

Working...
                      X