Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Joe Calzhage will come out of retirement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Joe Calzhage will come out of retirement?

What do you think? He can have HIS PICK OF MAJOR FIGHTS-Ward, Bute, Pascal, and Dawson.
    yes
    13.04%
    no
    86.96%

I don't think so, why would he? I seriously doubt he would want to risk his zero for a bit of money and his legacy wouldn't increase that greatly in my opinion unless he beat 2 or 3 decent fighters.

Comment

Definitely not.

Comment

Nope.... cocaine is a hell of a drug!

Comment

Not a chance, he wouldn't want to risk that '0' and had nothing to prove when he retired IMO. Beat everyone he needed too although some he beat past there best but still, did all he needed to do.

Comment

why come back and get beat

Comment

If he was going to he would have already. He seems to be living it up in the typical post-retirement haze.

Comment

Nah what's the point 175 is not that great of a division at the moment.

Comment

It would take a really big fight with a sweet payoff. The only possibilty I can think of is Bute in Montreal. And I can't imagine Joe agreeing to anything under 175 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Nah what's the point 175 is not that great of a division at the moment.
                    it's better than it has been for years

I don't think he will come back, he has lost the drive and has been enjoying his party life style too much to go through the pain of training and making weight again

Comment

Working...
                    X