No announcement yet.

The biggest waste of talents.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tony ayala & scott harrison...

harrison was in the era of the recent "big 4"...

he would've been a handful to any of that 4... a firefight with pacquiao & morales would've been epic...

Comment

Re:

So everyone has his faults, but we cannot deny him.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        Michael moorer. Atlas said he hated training and didn't listen to anybody.
        Moorer was a bonifide headcase

Comment

Corrie Sanders

Comment

Toney, Tyson, Hamed, Bowe, Nunn

Comment

Prince Naseem, Mike Tyson, James Toney, Ike Ibeabuchi, Edwin Valero, Rid**** Bowe, Buster Douglas

Comment

I don't see how Tyson was a "waste of talent". He won the championship and held it for over three years. He didn't have the talent to beat A-grade fighters, so I don't see how he really could have done any better than he did.

Comment

Didn't have the talent? Does A+ handspeed and power not constitute talent anymore? He let his skills deteriorate when he fell in love with his power and you're right - he wasn't Roy Jones. He couldn't lean exclusively on his talent. But he was as naturally gifted as any heavyweight I've ever seen not named Ali.

Comment

Panchito Bojado, Hector Camacho Jr, and Ricardo Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
                      CHRIS ARREOLA. dude says he is going to train harder and lose weight but he never does really disappointing. but i still love the dude.
                      You are so right on this. He has talent, but the guy can't stay away from "Albertos' restaurant. He openly admits he likes to eat and drink beer. He won't realize that he really could have done something if he just trained like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X