No announcement yet.

Why Muhammad Ali betrayed Malcolm X Part 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    Very good read if anyone is interested in the Nation of Islam and its origins look up Wallace Fard Muhammad his backround is very mysterious and interesting.
    There isn't much info on him. Sounds real shady though.

Comment

Originally posted by -Ironmike- View Post
      Didn't you know about that?
      Yeah...forgot where I first heard it. But that's the most I had ever read about it. We need our own forum

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
        I don't think Haley was a Fed. Just my opinion, its too far fetched and the Bureau had plenty on him anyway.

Why give Malcolm publicity if you want to keep him down?
        Haley didn't agree with Malcolm X's politics. I think he was very pro integration while Malcolm back then would of been pro segregation. Haley deliberately altered chapters and removed about another three chapters from Malcolm X's autobiography. Those chapters were all focused around Malcolm's plans after he came back from Mecca. and the organization he was planning to build.
        Also, he made Kunta Kinte a muslim and was a decent writer of his time, desite being a little straight laced.
        If Kunta was from West Africa, then there would of been a good chance he would of been a Muslim
        Just cos a black writer isn't an Iceberg slim doesn't make hima fed. Probably more likely Slim was a fed.
        He clearly had his own agenda

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          There isn't much info on him. Sounds real shady though.
          Ive got some, I'll post it up when I get the time. Both Fard and Elijah conspired with the axis powers during the second world war

Comment

Ive got some, I'll post it up when I get the time. Both Fard and Elijah conspired with the axis powers during the second world war
            Please post, friend.

Comment

Please post, friend.
              Check back here on Monday. I should have it all typed up on my day off.

Comment

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publ...cle_6699.shtml

Thoughts on this? Not the most reliable source but interesting read.

Comment

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publ...cle_6699.shtml

Thoughts on this? Not the most reliable source but interesting read.
                  Thanks for this. I a haven't got the time to read it now, but Ill let you know what I think of it, when I have read it.

Comment

You are quite the underrated poster, Ruben. Excellent stuff.
                    Thanks bro, I have a lot of respect for you as a poster, have you heard of Bruce Perry? IMO he is a scumbag

Looking forward to it bro, same question to you about Perry.

Comment

Thanks for this. I a haven't got the time to read it now, but Ill let you know what I think of it, when I have read it.
                      No doubt. Let me know

Comment

Working...
                      X