Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Jr. Exposed By A Geriatric Middlweight

See the De La Hoya fight :cool9:

Poet

Now now Poet , you know these don't belong in here.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      Now now Poet , you know these don't belong in here.
      Check the thread made by Mayweather_

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=424198

It's titled: Hagler Exposed By A Blown-Up Welterweight

Poet
      Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 09-17-2010, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        Check the thread made by Mayweather_

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=424198

It's titled: Hagler Exposed By A Blown-Up Welterweight

Poet
        How old are you?

I thought the point of a discussion board was to discuss. How foolish of me.

Too often it seems people here have no interest in discussing issues rather they spend their time getting hard over their favourite fighters and bust a nut if anyone has an opinion that differs to theirs.

So, in this case you run off and post a counter thread whinging about the original TS favourite fighter rather than discuss a point which, whilst I don't agree with it, is a legitimate enough topic if that's how you see it..

Comment

Originally posted by VibesMan View Post
          How old are you?

I thought the point of a discussion board was to discuss. How foolish of me.

Too often it seems people here have no interest in discussing issues rather they spend their time getting hard over their favourite fighters and bust a nut if anyone has an opinion that differs to theirs.

So, in this case you run off and post a counter thread whinging about the original TS favourite fighter rather than discuss a point which, whilst I don't agree with it, is a legitimate enough topic if that's how you see it..
          Funny how people get all butt hurt over the response but give a pass to the original wind up merchant :hahahaha9:

Poet

Comment

violence only begets more violence and 2 wrongs dont make a right.

the other thread should have been closed and people should have stopped posting in it before they even started.

Comment

I was going to say there should be no Mayweather threads in the history section, but I get the felling his going to be inactive for a while

Comment

Funny how people get all butt hurt over the response but give a pass to the original wind up merchant :hahahaha9:

Poet
                I'm certainly not "butt hurt".

If people believe that Hagler got exposed then so be it. The fact I don't agree prompts me to reply to that subject not adopt the demeanour of a four year old and post something similar about the TS fighter.

If that point escapes you then no problem. Carry on as you see fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
                  violence only begets more violence and 2 wrongs dont make a right.

the other thread should have been closed and people should have stopped posting in it before they even started.
                  I certainly wouldn't have any issues if both Mayweather_'s thread and this one were deleted by the mod. The point is his thread was a bait thread pure and simple and this was a bait thread in response. When someone's trying to take the piss out of people and someone responds in kind the responder shouldn't be singled out for all the heat: That's a double standard.

Poet

Comment

See the De La Hoya fight :cool9:

Poet
                    He was not that old buddy and he was fighting at 154,the shame was fighting Pacquiao weight drained.both wins are highly overrated

Comment

Working...
                    X