Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Do You Rank Muhammad Ali's Resume Amongst the ATG Heavyweights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
    if you are insinuating that i have started 11 threads on Lewis then you are wrong....

Not insinuating, just a simple search.

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    We know he doesn't rate Lennox.....that's established! The thing is he usually doesn't mention Lewis anymore unless someone's running around making posts boosting Lennox to the stars. If you don't want to see him slamming Lennox don't make posts that are the equivelent of waving a red cape in front of a bull. C'mon man: There's no need to bait him into a shouting match over Lewis. It's getting to the point where I'm starting to think any and all Lennox Lewis threads should automatically be moved to the Thunderdome since it's pretty clear a war is going to explode.

Poet
    (Holyfield, Klitschko and Tyson) are huge boxing stars just as (Frazier, Foreman and Liston) were. Its not a crime against humanity to compare these two resume's. In fact, many people including yourself have a Lennox opponent ranked top 10 all-time.

Lennox is retired and a member of the boxing hall of fame. He is apart of history whether you like it or not. Im in favor of a moderator and moderation just not all out censorship of a certain fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
      (Holyfield, Klitschko and Tyson) are huge boxing stars just as (Frazier, Foreman and Liston) were. Its not a crime against humanity to compare these two resume's. In fact, many people including yourself have a Lennox opponent ranked top 10 all-time.

Lennox is retired and a member of the boxing hall of fame. He is apart of history whether you like it or not. Im in favor of a moderator and moderation just not all out censorship of a certain fighter.
      I never suggested they weren't legitimate topics: I suggested that every Lennox thread results in a fight and there needs to be a moritorium on them. Also, there's a HUGE difference between having an objective discussion about fighters (which is what the Boxing History section is for) and nuthugging and posting propaganda for fighters: We have a nuthugger section and it's called NSB. Let the fan-bois post there and leave the serious discussions to the fans who've actually grown past the hero worship. Whether or not a mod will clean this stuff out is an open question but I, for one, would like to see the nuthuggery relegated to NSB where it belongs.

Poet

Comment

How many threads have you JoeyZagz started on the subject of "****" .... i have just been browsing through your threads and `Boy have you got a sick mind`

Comment

as you can see 10 of those threads i started in the last 4 months in response to your nuthugging in this section and you trying to turn every thread about heavyweight history into a thread of how Lennox Lewis would beat up every champion who ever held the title.... i am pleased i started those threads because you failed in your agenda because of those threads... i started them and i finished them and not once during the debate did you come up with any evidence or proof to back up your bazaar claims other than, "Lennox is bigger, Lennox is heavier theory" you tried and tried to convince everyone that Mike Tyson was in his ultimate prime the night he fought Lewis, yet every sports fan the world over knows different, You trash every single opponent who ever fought Mike Tyson or Evander Holyfield with the agenda of diminishing their achievements yet glorify every Lewis opponents as "A Murderous punching Class A fighting-machine"... But i was hear to shoot you down by starting threads which made you look foolish and you have ended up a `Laughing-Stock`.... You have again switched you agenda towards me personally in the hope that you can make me go away or ridicule me in the hope others may think i am as delusional and idiotic as yourself.. i have spoiled your nuthugging agenda of turning the History section into a Lewis fan-club and you are now seething with anger... But dont worry kid, you will get over it once you learn who the real great fighters of yesteryear are and what their achievements mean to me and others, Go back to NSB where you will be welcomed with open arms.

Comment

Working...
          X