Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else laugh when people call Quitali Klitschko an ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
    Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis was badly hurt and was staggering around the ring like a drunk, he barely survived the 2nd round. Lewis was getting outboxed, outworked, outlanded and was hurt several times in the fight.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

Vitali intimidated the shit out of the Lewis after the fight and made him look like a bitch.

All of the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and boo'd Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Lennox Lewis got DOMINATED AND RETIRED by Vitali Klitschko.

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
    George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky, there has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Manny Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.
    Lewis TKO 6 Klitschko

Comment

Originally posted by StarchedLOL View Post
      I personally find it hilarious.These Klitschko nuthuggers honestly believe he is an ATG.When you look at who he fought and beat,youll see just how thin his resume is.The best fighter he ever fought was well past his prime old and clearly out of shape and yet he still knocked quitali out.These Klitschko nuthuggers have spent the last seven years discrediting Lewis for almost permanently caving vitalis face when they should thank him for being so merciful.vitali was at his peak and yet he couldnt beat the worst version of lewis lol.

I dont like vlad but atleast he fights the best heavyweights out there,even i they arent good.vitali is a cherry picker who takes easy fights like the polish guy he took ten rounds to stop and now a washed up shannon briggs

and he never rematched the guy who he quit against either.
      Not really, Vitali at least is a near-great. What cracks me up is when these goof balls try to make an ATG out of Vitali's clearly inferior little sister Wlad.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        Not really, Vitali at least is a near-great. What cracks me up is when these goof balls try to make an ATG out of Vitali's clearly inferior little sister Wlad.

Poet

whos little sister fought better opposition than the bigger sister ever did.

what did vitali ever do to be considered great? who has he ever beaten?

Comment

Originally posted by StarchedLOL View Post
          whos little sister fought better opposition than the bigger sister ever did.

what did vitali ever do to be considered great? who has he ever beaten?
          Vitali was never KTFO by three class-c fighters either.....in fact, he KTFO all three of those class-c fighters that KTFO his little sister.

Vitaly is far tougher than Wlad.
          Vitaly has far better stamina than Wlad.
          Vitaly has a far better chin than Wlad.
          Vitaly has a much higher workrate than Wlad.

All these things equal Vitali being a greater fighter than Wlad. Personally, if you were to put me in the ring and give me a choice of Klitschko to fight I'd rather fight Wlad: I won't get hit as much and I'll have a decent shot at knocking him out.

Poet

Comment

**** off to NSB.

Comment

the hate of this guy is mind boggling.both of these guys are clearly atg fighters and if you know anything about boxing,the heavy div was only really strong during the 90's and 60's.any other time period is exactly the same.and to the other guy ,sam peter,arreola,gomez,and kevin johnson were all top 3-5 heavys when vitali fought them.these guys title reign isnt any different than larry holmes or lennox lewis

if having a dominating title reign doesnt make you an atg,then we should scratch hagler,jones jr,and hopkins off and atg list as well

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
                the hate of this guy is mind boggling.both of these guys are clearly atg fighters and if you know anything about boxing,the heavy div was only really strong during the 90's and 60's.any other time period is exactly the same.and to the other guy ,sam peter,arreola,gomez,and kevin johnson were all top 3-5 heavys when vitali fought them.these guys title reign isnt any different than larry holmes or lennox lewis

if having a dominating title reign doesnt make you an atg,then we should scratch hagler,jones jr,and hopkins off and atg list as well
                The 1910's and 20's were pretty stacked as well Jack Johnson, Sam McVea, Joe Jeanette, Harry Wills, Sam Langford etc.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                  The 1910's and 20's were pretty stacked as well Jack Johnson, Sam McVea, Joe Jeanette, Harry Wills, Sam Langford etc.
                  Not to mention the Golden Era of the 70s with Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Norton, Quarry, Shavers, Holmes, ect.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    Not to mention the Golden Era of the 70s with Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Norton, Quarry, Shavers, Holmes, ect.

Poet
                    The division today is a laughing stock in comparison. No wonder it's easy to dominate.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                      The division today is a laughing stock in comparison. No wonder it's easy to dominate.
                      The 80s were a pretty bad lot but the current Heavyweight division makes those fat cokeheads from the 80s look like world beaters :hahahaha9:

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X