No announcement yet.

Lewis' Most Exciting Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewis' Most Exciting Fight?

I've seen Lennox Lewis fights here and there and while I've always respected his ability and especially that power in his right hand, he's never had me cheering. Well, the Klitschko fight was pretty damn good, but that was mostly because of Vitali in my opinion. What is his most exciting fight?

Vitali Klitscko fight - most of his other fights was snoozers

Comment

I found the following fights pretty entertaining:

Ruddock
      Golota
      Bruno
      Grant
      Briggs
      Mercer
      Holyfield 2

Lewis could be boring at times but I quite enjoyed a number of his fights, I guarantee the above are not snorefests........although granted some of the opponents were not really in Lewis's league at the time of the fight.

Comment

the Mercer fight had alot of back and forth action. The second Rachman fight is pretty entertaining , pretty bad ass knockout.

Comment

His fights with Briggs and Mercer were great scraps.

Comment

Originally posted by Bright-Eyes View Post
            His fights with Briggs and Mercer were great scraps.
            The end of the first round vs Briggs when he almost KO'd Lewis and had him shook was pretty exciting.

Lewis is absolutely terrible to watch.

Comment

His fight with mercer was one of the most entertaining HW scraps of the 90's,I really enjoyed the briggs and bruno fights also.When a fighter is generally quite dominant then their most exciting fights are the ones in which they dont have everything their own way,i.e- Wlad/peter

Comment

Originally posted by Dubstep Demon View Post
                His fight with mercer was one of the most entertaining HW scraps of the 90's,I really enjoyed the briggs and bruno fights also.When a fighter is generally quite dominant then their most exciting fights are the ones in which they dont have everything their own way,i.e- Wlad/peter
                you cannot have watched many fights from the 90s if you feel Lewis v Mercer was one of the most entertaining of that decade

Tyson v Holyfield 1 & 2
                Holyfield vs Bowe 1,2 & 3
                Bowe vs Golota 1 & 2

Comment

Alright, thanks guys. I figured that the Mercer one would be pretty good, it's downloading now.

Comment

Michael Grant.

Comment

Working...
                    X