Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you people think Tyson has a better chin than Frazier?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuk youse are dumb, sayin dat sum1 had harder punches by lookin at who they beat and how quik. there cud be sum1 who has the hardest punch and has no boxing skills, hell get bashed, and no1 will know about his power. lewis doesnt have dat good of power and he knocked ruddock in 2 and tyson did it in 7th and points. doesnt mean lewis hits harder, just more skill and his skill was better compared to ruddock, styles make fights. and CHIN, just coz sum1 gets knocked, doesnt meean they have no chin, u cud get a boxer with the hardest chin in the world with low boxing skills and hell get knocked by a light hitter becoz of the amount of punches. u gota have skills. dats it

Comment

The chin Frazier showed against Ali in all fights was second to none. Because he was slaughtered by Foreman people look down on him. He had a better chin than Tyson no doubt IMHO.

Comment

Tyson does not have a better chin than Frazier. Frazier took foremans best shots and still got up from all of the knockdowns. If Foreman hit Tyson he would of been out on the first knockdown. Just look at Tyson's history of getting knocked down in a fight. Douglas knocked him down and he never got up, Holyfield knocked him down and never got up, williamson knocked him down and never got up, mcbride knocked him down and then he quit in his corner.

Comment

theres no way he did, that is crazy look how many times he got up form a knock down

Comment

Watch and see people if Muchmoore checks out this post i bet he comes in and tell you that Tyson has the best chin in boxing history and how nobody had more heart than Tyson.You may think i am kidding but i swear when he was a memember of the Larry Holmes forum that is what he said.This fool couldnt grasp that Foreman has a better chin than Tyson.Foreman walked through a prime Holyfields punches and Tyson got knocked out by a washed up Holyfield.It is one thing to be a fan but when you get stupid like Muchmoore does somebody needs to cap your azz.I bet you after you see this idiot make a few post you will want him banned.He will never make any logical points.He will tell you Tyson has a better jab than Lewis Ali Holmes and Foreman combined,He will tell you that Tyson has a better right hand than Lewis,He will tell you that Douglas is one of the hardest punchers in boxing history just to say that is was ok for Tyson to be knocked out by him(Infact he did say Douglas hit harder than any of the fights Foreman or Ali fought and Douglas could beat Foreman and any other great from the 70)
            So again i am warning you..dont respond to Muchmoore.Dont look at his post just try to ignore him.Maybe he will go away.

Comment

Earnie Shavers hit harder then anyone. Joe had a great chin,and whether its better then Mike, who knows, but his heart was bigger. That makes all the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyhearns804
                Watch and see people if Muchmoore checks out this post i bet he comes in and tell you that Tyson has the best chin in boxing history and how nobody had more heart than Tyson.You may think i am kidding but i swear when he was a memember of the Larry Holmes forum that is what he said.This fool couldnt grasp that Foreman has a better chin than Tyson.Foreman walked through a prime Holyfields punches and Tyson got knocked out by a washed up Holyfield.It is one thing to be a fan but when you get stupid like Muchmoore does somebody needs to cap your azz.I bet you after you see this idiot make a few post you will want him banned.He will never make any logical points.He will tell you Tyson has a better jab than Lewis Ali Holmes and Foreman combined,He will tell you that Tyson has a better right hand than Lewis,He will tell you that Douglas is one of the hardest punchers in boxing history just to say that is was ok for Tyson to be knocked out by him(Infact he did say Douglas hit harder than any of the fights Foreman or Ali fought and Douglas could beat Foreman and any other great from the 70)
                So again i am warning you..dont respond to Muchmoore.Dont look at his post just try to ignore him.Maybe he will go away.
                stupid ass, *****ng newbie

Comment

Tyson was great, but he's the "it man" for ppl who dont like boxing.

Comment

Tyson was great at laying flat on his back but so is your mom angelo_dundee.You know who is great?Ali,Foreman,Frazier you know guys like that.Guys who fought other legends.Guys who never quit to fighters like Mcbride then have excuses made for them.

Comment

Again to show you how stupid this ******ed little child Muchmoore is.He made a post called who would win Tunney or Foreman and the idiot has Tunney knocking out Foreman.Which would be cool if Foreman had a class chin like Tyson.But Foreman has one of the best chins in boxing history.Tunney wasnt a heavyweight but a 180 pound fighter who beat a 190 pound fighter in Dempsey.Dempsey had a weak chin compared to Foreman(Dempsey was knocked out in one round by "Firemen" Jim Flynn) and Tunney couldnt even knock him out.But in Muchmoore's little world Tunney could knock out Foreman.But in Muchmoores world is its cool to praise a man like Mike Tyson for beating and raping women too though so you know the man has problems.

Comment

Working...
                      X