No announcement yet.

Tyson-Sanders Exhibition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson-Sanders Exhibition

Is is just me or did Tyson look better in this fight than in most of his end of career professional bouts? Obviously it was basically a glorified sparring session, but it's incomprehensible why Tyson didn't attempt to use the more skill-based style he displayed in this match in his late career, he might have had some success with it.

Thanks, i hadn't seen that before.. Some people get Cory T-Rex Sanders muddled with up with the South African, Corrie Sanders, who was much better than the American Sanders..

Yes, Tyson looked sharp, but in fairness, Sanders was there to look sharp against.. That exhibition must have taken place around the time he fought Lewis..
    Don't know if it's me, but Sanders appears to only have one eye???

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
      Thanks, i hadn't seen that before.. Some people get Cory T-Rex Sanders muddled with up with the South African, Corrie Sanders, who was much better than the American Sanders..

Yes, Tyson looked sharp, but in fairness, Sanders was there to look sharp against.. That exhibition must have taken place around the time he fought Lewis..
      Actually it took place after his retirement (2006 I believe), as Tyson intended to make a tour out of it to help pay off his substantial debts.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post

Sanders was blind in one eye by the time that exh. took place.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Sanders was blind in one eye by the time that exh. took place.
          How did it happen to him ?

Comment

Working...
          X