Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best chins ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson has a great chin think about how may monster shots it takes to put him down.

Comment

ali was knocked own ali was staggered alot ali suffered brain damage from the punches he recieved so he shouldnt even be mentioned.hagler has one of the best chins.mccall should be listed tua foreman and guys of that nature.this list isnt called who has the most heart but who has the best chin.if you get knocked down alot and get up then your chin isnt that good you just have a lot of heart

Comment

Robinson
        Ali
        Balboa (lol)

Comment

I Will Go For J.c Chavez

Comment

Originally posted by WikipediaAntonio

9. Hector Camacho. Another often forgotten guy in these lists. But come on, the guy's got about 83 fights, fought Bazooka Limon, Ray Mancini (hey the punch's the last thing to leave a fighter!!!), Cornelius Boza Edwards, and, more importantly, Edwin Rosario, Julio Cesar Chavez, Oscar De La Hoya and Felix Trinidad. He may be a runner, but not getting kmocked out by any of those guys takes a hell of a chin.
            Oh My god.
            You mention his name, The macho man.

That guy was not on a bicycle, it was a motorcycle. Held and held, ran after the hold and hit during and after holding. I thought he was the **** because he was undeafeated and not knocked out. Saw some fights of his and that guy was a major dissappointment. Horrible cosumtes, dumb hair and horrible style that doesn't go with the name. No power and ran and held so he could say he was never knocked out.

You should add Aaron Pryor or Lamotta in Camacho's place.

Comment

frank bruno had a pretty strong chin, remember the tyson fite? the 2nd one lol

Comment

i think DLH should be there he has only been down like once or twice in his carrer

Comment

I dont think guys who ran around the ring should be on the list.
                  I pick Julio Cesar Chavez and Hagler as the best chins.

Comment

Originally posted by sanjayint
                    frank bruno had a pretty strong chin, remember the tyson fite? the 2nd one lol
                    no he didnt! all 5 of bruno's losses were by KO. that was just a stupid post.

Comment

wheres tex cobb, rocky marciano, george chuvalo, carmen basilio, jake la motta, and why is there kid gavilan, gene fullmer, hector camacho, and salvador sanchez listed as the all time best chins?

Comment

Working...
                      X