Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you prefer to leave Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claiming to have "beat" somebody in a debate that never even happened gives you very little credibility already.

Those who publicly claim to have "owned" others over an internet forum have very rarely done so.

Now unless you can dig up the post and thread of which you "beat" me,keep your mouth closed and stick to topics a little more on your level.

Comment

Originally posted by donkim View Post
      Claiming to have "beat" somebody in a debate that never even happened gives you very little credibility already.

Those who publicly claim to have "owned" others over an internet forum have very rarely done so.

Now unless you can dig up the post and thread of which you "beat" me,keep your mouth closed and stick to topics a little more on your level.
      Not very hard to do. Here are the following topics in which I've proven you wrong:

1) Your claimed that Bruce Lee had no recorded or sanctioned fights, even though I gave you a list of them with other people to confirm it. You ran off.

2) You said you didn't even post in the MMA section and don't even care about "mmGAY" (as you call it). I found some of your posts made there and even showed that you had good knowledge of the sport, since you corrected some members on multiple occasions.

I believe there was one more but I don't remember it. Maybe it's still in your head haunting you and you could share that with us?

Comment

Originally posted by StoppageV2 View Post
        Not very hard to do. Here are the following topics in which I've proven you wrong:

1) Your claimed that Bruce Lee had no recorded or sanctioned fights, even though I gave you a list of them with other people to confirm it. You ran off.

These fights were never officially recorded and only took place on word of a few Lee cultists.

2) You said you didn't even post in the MMA section and don't even care about "mmGAY" (as you call it). I found some of your posts made there and even showed that you had good knowledge of the sport, since you corrected some members on multiple occasions.

I never said that I had never posted in that section,you idiot.I said that I have little to no respect for MMGAY and it's glass jawed participants.

back to sherdog with you.

I believe there was one more but I don't remember it. Maybe it's still in your head haunting you and you could share that with us?

How convenient.Stick to MMGAY,lad.

Comment

Did I stumble into the lounge or NSB or something?

Tsk. I expected better of you BH.

Comment

These fights were never officially recorded and only took place on word of a few Lee cultists.
            A sanctioned fight with a referee means it's not officially recorded?

I never said that I had never posted in that section,you idiot.I said that I have little to no respect for MMGAY and it's glass jawed participants.
            Oh really, Dawn? I remember your stating once that you wouldn't even bother with "mmGay". Now you're confirming that you post in the section. Like I said, I've exposed you.

How convenient.Stick to MMGAY,lad.
            I was hoping that you can help me reminisce on them, considering you ran away from them and are probably scared stiff to get exposed, again.

Comment

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
              Did I stumble into the lounge or NSB or something?

Tsk. I expected better of you BH.
              It's fine as long as it doesn't spill into the other threads.

Comment

I have no idea who either of you are. Why don't you both f.uck off instead?

Comment

A sanctioned fight with a referee means it's not officially recorded? .

Except they weren't sanctioned fights you donut.

This pretty much sums up bruce Lee's fight career right here

The following is the most salient list of Bruce Lee's street fighting exploits after returning to the United States in 1959. Every single one of these fights were either confirmed by Bruce Lee or were witnessed by a reliable reporter or reporters.

1) In 1960, Bruce Lee and the late Skip Ellsworth fought two opponents in a pool hall. Ellsworth was a student of Bruce Lee.

2) In 1960, Bruce Lee and Ellsworth fought two opponents in a parking lot.

3) In 1960, Bruce Lee and Ellsworth fought three opponents outside a movie theater.

4) In 1961, Bruce Lee fought a Japanese challenger at a local YMCA. The fight took place on a handball court, Jesse Glover was the referee, and the late Ed Hart was the timekeeper. Bruce straight-blasted the challenger into a wall and front kicked him in the face as he was slumping to the floor. Glover and Hart were students of Bruce Lee.

5) The late Ronald Kealoha and his friend, George Santos, witnessed Bruce knock out a challenger inside a boxing ring at the Seattle National Guard Armory. According to Kealoha, the challenger ended up in the hospital. Kealoha was a student of Bruce Lee.

6) During a visit to Hong Kong in 1963, Doug Palmer witnessed Bruce side kick a challenger in the knee to quickly end the fight. Palmer was a student of Bruce Lee.

7) Bruce Lee's much publicized 1964 fight with Wong Jack Man in Oakland. The late James Lee and Linda Lee were present at this fight and both of them stated that after fighting for about 3 minutes, Bruce took WJM to the floor and ended the fight.

8) In the late 1960's, Bruce Lee toyed with a "huge truck driver" in a road rage incident which occurred in Los Angeles. Dan Inosanto was a passenger in the car that Bruce was driving. Inosanto was a student of Bruce Lee.

9) In the late 1960's, Bruce Lee ended a fight with one of Vic Damone's security staff with a side kick to the jaw. Bruce Lee confirmed that this brief encounter took place to the publisher of Black Belt magazine.

10) Director Lo Wei and several members of the film crew witnessed Bruce Lee defeat a challenger on the set of the Big Boss.

11) Bob Wall witnessed Bruce demolish an extra on the set of Enter the Dragon. Wall was a point tournament champion and he stated that Bruce knee trapped his larger opponent, performed a lop sao on one of his arms, and proceded to punch his opponent several times in the face with his free hand.

12) Several members of the film crew witnessed a separate fight between Bruce Lee and an extra on the set of Enter the Dragon. Bruce broke the extra's ribs with a side kick.

13) In 1973, an intruder climbed over a wall on Bruce Lee's property in Hong Kong and challenged him. Bruce told the late Herb Jackson that he was "popping mad" and that he ended the fight with a side kick to the intruder's chest. Jackson was a student of Bruce Lee.

Oh really, Dawn? I remember your stating once that you wouldn't even bother with "mmGay". Now you're confirming that you post in the section. Like I said, I've exposed you.

You remember alot of things,most of which likely occured in your dreams.

Once again,you have done nothing to "destroy" or "expose" me.I never denied that I had made posts in that section.

I was hoping that you can help me reminisce on them, considering you ran away from them and are probably scared stiff to get exposed, again.

I don't know who you are and you don't know what these threads were and you expect me to remember them?

LMAO,back to sherdog with the rest of the closet case's

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                    i have voted for " HaglerSteelChin is worthless poster as Donkim said "
                    i think with threads like this haglersteelchin proofs he is posting 90% bull**** here.
                    its about boxing here, not his personal war vs donkim.
                    never had a problem with either one of em....dont see anything bad...but then again im usually in the non stop boxing forum...but still do come on boxing history since i love discussing it with other fellow posters

Comment

[QUOTE=donkim;7318084]Except they weren't sanctioned fights you donut.

A few of his fights:

In the tournament consisted of twelve schools the three time champion British boxer Gary Elms was defeated by Lee by way of knockout in the third round in the 1958 Hong Kong Inter-School amateur Boxing Championships by using Wing Chun traps and high/low-level straight punches. Hawkings Cheung, his fellow Wing Chun street fighter, witnessed the event.
                      Lee knocked-out Pu Chung, a Choy Li Fut fighter, in the roof tops of Hong Kong in a 1958 Full-Contact match. The match was refereed by Sheun-Leung Wong.
                      Lee knocked out Uechi,a Japanese black belt, in 11 seconds in a 1962 Full-Contact match in Seattle[11]. It was refereed by Jesse Glover. The incident took place in Seattle at a YMCA handball court.
                      Once again,you have done nothing to "destroy" or "expose" me.I never denied that I had made posts in that section.
                      I never said that you didn't make posts in that section. I said that you made a statement which, in summary, meant that you don't care about "mmGAY". Obviously you do if you feel the need to post in that section and correct fellow members on wrong information.

I don't know who you are and you don't know what these threads were and you expect me to remember them?
                      You tend to remember threads with other members in which you debate with, I thought it was only natural for you to remember threads in which you lost debates in.

Comment

Working...
                      X