No announcement yet.

Triviatime! Part 1.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GJC View Post
    lol keep thinking there must be some with Whittaker and DLH but want hhas to do the research as I'm too lazy lol
    Well if Roy Jones had won the gold he deserved, there would have been several more.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Sorry. Doesn't count. Nice effort though.
      Fair enough!

Come to think of it, Harry Scott also met Chris Finnegan (M)... so he must be ok after all, as he met Benvenuti at W and Papp at LM.

... and then I would like to know, if hhascup has been able to find some additional examples? Can't believe he came up with Pedro Agosto - wouldn't have thought of him in a million years!

Comment

Originally posted by Bundana View Post
        Fair enough!

Come to think of it, Harry Scott also met Chris Finnegan (M)... so he must be ok after all, as he met Benvenuti at W and Papp at LM.

... and then I would like to know, if hhascup has been able to find some additional examples? Can't believe he came up with Pedro Agosto - wouldn't have thought of him in a million years!
        Yep.

And Harry Scott seals this subject to my knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Well well. Looks like we got a real nerd in here. Very well done. Agosto was one I never heard of before.
          I went to some Amateur bouts in New York tonight and guess who I ran into, Pedro Agosto. When I told him that he was an answer to a trivia question, he said what question was that, and he didn't even know he had done that. I told him he was one of only a few boxers ever to box Olympic Champions that won Olympic Titles in 3 different weight classes. I left him with a BIG smile on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by hhascup View Post
            I went to some Amateur bouts in New York tonight and guess who I ran into, Pedro Agosto. When I told him that he was an answer to a trivia question, he said what question was that, and he didn't even know he had done that. I told him he was one of only a few boxers ever to box Olympic Champions that won Olympic Titles in 3 different weight classes. I left him with a BIG smile on his face.
            Fine story. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
            X