Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was it that Ray Robinson was the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why i rank louis higher than robinson:
    so what if robinson was outweighted by 15 pounds vs lamotta.......louis was outweighed by 50 pounds in a few fights and still won by ko.......

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      I think I've just proved again what a liar you are. You just don't want to get into it because you know I'll piss all over your sorry opinions again as usual. Now man up or just quit trolling. When ANYBODY makes a claim, especially one that is specific, it is up to THEM to prove it. Im not gonna play this childish game where you say Louis' resume is better but refuse to state reasons though.
      You didn't prove anything. Or actually you did. You fell into my trap, because you were exposed as a biased nuthugger who won't say anything negative about his 2 favorite fighters. It was right after I proved this that I saw that debating a lad like you is like hammering a brick wall. You can use blunt force all you want but it won't budge, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
        Elaborate some more for me sir, as you believe I don't know anything about Boxing anyway. I know it's very painful for you, but it will prove to be healthy as a poster for you.
        ****ing ****er **** ur face!!!

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
          why i rank louis higher than robinson:
          so what if robinson was outweighted by 15 pounds vs lamotta.......louis was outweighed by 50 pounds in a few fights and still won by ko.......
          And you can't count any of his losses before he was 40 because he was out of his weight class. And 40+ he was old already.
          That's how you built up an overrated legend into the myth he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Ram View Post
            ****ing ****er **** ur face!!!
            Aww, now that's not very nice. "U mad?" as your kind would say.

Comment

Aww, now that's not very nice. "U mad?" as your kind would say.
              calling a legend gay is also not very nice u ****ing piece of a ****!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Ram View Post
                calling a legend gay is also not very nice u ****ing piece of a ****!!
                Actually "piece of ****" is a step UP for Slimey Poophead

Poet

Comment

What was amazing was that he was outweighed by 15lbs when he fought for the Light Heavyweight Title, and he was winning the fight, but late in the fight he got heatstroke and had to pull out (2 rounds earlier the referee got heatstroke and had to be replaced)

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    What was amazing was that he was outweighed by 15lbs when he fought for the Light Heavyweight Title, and he was winning the fight, but late in the fight he got heatstroke and had to pull out (2 rounds earlier the referee got heatstroke and had to be replaced)
                    that's the thing that sucked. imagine if he would've won that fight.. this whole thread wouldn't even exist man.. that'd be nuts!

maybe he'd even go for the HW title someday then.. haha, u never know.

Comment

He is the best because the MYTH has lived on. Over 95% of the people who will give their life to defend his "#1 GOAT fo sheezy" haven't seen more than 10 of his fights. He had a lot of flaws which weren't exposed enough because there weren't enough fighters ahead of their time to do it. People mostly give him this honor because of his stats. If that were the case then Chavez should be ranked a lot higher than he is. He was consistent but misses the quality of opposition like an Ali or Leonard to be ranked #1.
                      I know you lads will feel gooey after reading this but you just need to get used to hearing the truth. The Slimey one has spoken.
                      WOW....just WOW....you have lost all credibility on this site....keep that ****ing stupid mouth shut

Comment

Working...
                      X