Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donovan Ruddock.

Comment

ike was the truth

its a shame ike couldn't keep himself on his square long enough....if not for his mental health issues I think he would of been a dominant champion !....as far as how he would of faired against vitali wvlad or lennox....i think he would of beat them.....if he could take several clean left hooks from tua without even blinking....that says alot!!!!!!!! the bigger guys rights wouldn't be a deciding factor against ike.....dude had all the tools except his sanity

Comment

Originally posted by Gavin1 View Post
        Donovan Ruddock.
        Fought some good world champs but never for a world title..
        Against Lewis was for the Commonwealth belt.. Tyson had lost to Douglas, and like Ruddock, was also a contender.. This was also the case when he lost to Morrison for one of the unrecognized titles..

You have to respect him for not ducking them, but sadly, this is why he gets overlooked because in effect, he always got beat by the best contenders, but b4 they became champs (again) regards Tyson..
        Did have a crazy left hand though, and while in contention, beat some washed up ex-champs in style.. Page, Dokes & Smith, being the victims.
        Last edited by mickey malone; 11-09-2009, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hookoffdajab View Post
          its a shame ike couldn't keep himself on his square long enough....if not for his mental health issues I think he would of been a dominant champion !....as far as how he would of faired against vitali wvlad or lennox....i think he would of beat them.....if he could take several clean left hooks from tua without even blinking....that says alot!!!!!!!! the bigger guys rights wouldn't be a deciding factor against ike.....dude had all the tools except his sanity
          He reminded me a lot of Sonny Liston..

Comment

jeremy bates

Comment

gerrie cooney,archie moore,tommy morrison (never a major title),alex stewart

Comment

Working...
              X