No announcement yet.

Iran Barkley On His Lose To Kalambay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran Barkley On His Lose To Kalambay

''The first time in Italy I was in good shape, but it was the wrong time'' Remembered Barkley.

''I didn't have the promoters with me''. ''They didn't care whether I won or lost''. There was no American press or commission''

''To top it off, they threw three gallons of water in the ring before the fight. I had shoes on that were slipping all over the place and I had problems with my balance''

''Kalambay wasn't really hurting me''. In fact, I was hurting him more even though I was having trouble getting leverage for power.

''I'd beat him easy in a streetfight- either in the Bronx or Verona''

Originally posted by JB16 View Post
    ''The first time in Italy I was in good shape, but it was the wrong time'' Remembered Barkley.

''I didn't have the promoters with me''. ''They didn't care whether I won or lost''. There was no American press or commission''

''To top it off, they threw three gallons of water in the ring before the fight. I had shoes on that were slipping all over the place and I had problems with my balance''

''Kalambay wasn't really hurting me''. In fact, I was hurting him more even though I was having trouble getting leverage for power.

''I'd beat him easy in a streetfight- either in the Bronx or Verona''
    Sore loser...at least admit Kalambay was a better boxer, more skilled than you ever was!

Comment

lol, I'd easy beat him in a street fight.

Comment

whats this??

Comment

Kalambay owned him with ease, too slick, too fast.

Comment

Working...
          X