Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has There Ever Been Lies Shown Like That?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has There Ever Been Lies Shown Like That?

Here's just some of the lies recently told by Sonnyboyx2 on Boxing History..

Frank Bruno weighs 195 lbs & is heavilly into dope

Mike Tyson ended the career of Razor Ruddock

Mickey Malone is a fraud

Then why would www.mickeymalones.com have it's own website..
    And why would a fraudster be so openly inviting?

I'd also be interested to hear from anyone else who thinks I'm a fraud..

Hey Mick

is that your site?

and is that you in the pics?

You aint a fraud

Comment

Originally posted by 0Rooster4Life0 View Post
      Hey Mick

is that your site?

and is that you in the pics?

You aint a fraud
      Sure is mate!.... and the perfect response to that silly little liar who sits there watching his films, and pretends to the rest of us that he was actually there!

Now he's spreading unfounded lies about Bruno to..
      Time to expose the mug lol

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
        Sure is mate!.... and the perfect response to that silly little liar who sits there watching his films, and pretends to the rest of us that he was actually there!

Now he's spreading unfounded lies about Bruno to..
        Time to expose the mug lol

Nice place you have there!

i got depressed when i didnt see any fight pics on the walls =P

then i got even more depressed when i saw soccer on the TV screen in one of the pics lol

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2
          Well well well... you will go to any length with your lies Moron... That guy in the picture is Calum Murphy who owns the place, i know lots of guys who go over there on a regular basis... and here is you `Mickey Moron`sitting in your mummys back bedroom on your PC trying to tell me that you are Calum.... you are a fraud and a joker Moron, i have caught you out each and every time.. your on this site from 9 in the morning to around 11 at night (british time) yet your trying to tell me that you are on all night long because you are over in Thailand and your PC doubles as a Juke Box in the bar yet you post around 120+ posts per week and never sleep.. because over in Thailand its 3.55 in the morning and your still going strong on here... you are a compulsive liar Moron and you know it...
          That guy is Calum Murphy not Mickey Moron
          Calum Murphy lol.. Who is he? and why didn't you bring him up earLIAR?

Ring the number on the website and ask for him then!

Besides, how would a lying little **** from a sleepy Cumbrian fishing village, know anyone out here?
          Perhaps I can answer for you... Stan Martin, who was the coach at Whitehaven RFC, just down the road from you, owns a bar just around the corner from me, and some of the players, have drunk in my bar.. They will also varify, that I am not the ficticious Calum Murphy..
          If you knew anything at all about Thailand, you would be aware that our nights are your days and all bar owners here are 100% nocturnal.. The time that you quoted was actually 2.55 am, so you lied about that to, & have obviously forgotten to put your clocks back, which is hardly surprising when taking into account your ******ity..

The reason I have set this thread up, is so that I can systematicly humiliate you for the lying scumbag that you are, without disturbing other posters..
          However they are also welcome to pop in and call you a lying **** to, as that is exactly what you are..

In the meantime, I'll be completely open as to my identity, while you hide in your loft.

Comment

Originally posted by 0Rooster4Life0 View Post
            Nice place you have there!

i got depressed when i didnt see any fight pics on the walls =P

then i got even more depressed when i saw soccer on the TV screen in one of the pics lol
            Yeh, that was a while ago.. I need to get the website updated, a lot's changed since then.. I've now got round to putting some memorabilia on the walls, plenty of signed photo's etc.. Howling error with the footy though!

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2
              Mickey Moron - you have dug your hole very deep mate.. i am off out to the boozer now to see some guys who holiday over in Thailand 4 times per year and will be back on her tomo to fill you in on their crack... its going to be fun
              Good.. They may confuse my bar with Molly Malones in Walking Street which has recently closed down.. I am in Soi LK Metro..

Comment

Not to mention "Lewis declined fights with Tyson and Bowe".

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                  Not to mention "Lewis declined fights with Tyson and Bowe".
                  That's one of his favorites, but it's only right for other posters to contribute, as his lies flow in abundance.. He's down the pub at the moment, with his fat *** tourist mates trying to expose me as a fraud lol

Comment

Well stickey Mickey, I happen to think you're a fraud as well

Comment

Working...
                    X