No announcement yet.

Can anyone identify? Boxer from 40s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone identify? Boxer from 40s

I got this pic at an estate sale with a bunch of other boxers from the 40s- early 50s. Does anyone know who he might be? Signature is very faded and since I've just become interested in boxing I don't know many previous greats. I am hoping someone can help me out. Much appreciated. I can't post the pic or a link to the pic. If anyone is interested I think I can figure out how to email it or I am open to other suggestions as to how to show this picture.

Terri

I appreciate anyone's input....looks to me like Larry Boliic or Bolivar maybe

Originally posted by terri12209 View Post
    I got this pic at an estate sale with a bunch of other boxers from the 40s- early 50s. Does anyone know who he might be? Signature is very faded and since I've just become interested in boxing I don't know many previous greats. I am hoping someone can help me out. Much appreciated. I can't post the pic or a link to the pic. If anyone is interested I think I can figure out how to email it or I am open to other suggestions as to how to show this picture.

Terri

I appreciate anyone's input....looks to me like Larry Boliic or Bolivar maybe
    Just upload the pic to image shack or image dump and then you can post it here.

Comment

I posted the pic under the title boxer from 40s in an album. I hope I did it ok. I'm very confused so far about how to navigate here- but am enjoying reading some of the posts

Terri

Comment

Working...
      X