No announcement yet.

Fights You Have To Watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mhager91490 View Post
    Along with Lopez's trilogy with John-John Molina, all of them were good fights, as well as his fight with Jorge Paez.
    Dont have any of those fights but i will keep an eye for them.

Comment

watching this guy i know fighting alfonso gomez

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal90 View Post
        watching this guy i know fighting alfonso gomez
        He had a bloody slugfest with Juan Manuel Buedina a few months back on TV Azteca, they went at it from the first seconds of the fight and Gomez scored a great bodyshot knockout, textbook goncho.

Comment

He had a bloody slugfest with Juan Manuel Buedina a few months back on TV Azteca, they went at it from the first seconds of the fight and Gomez scored a great bodyshot knockout, textbook goncho.
          if juan was working on his body more he'd porbaly would had stop gomez, he needs o get in the gym more often as well plus i don't think welterweight is the perfect clast for him

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal90 View Post
            if juan was working on his body more he'd porbaly would had stop gomez, he needs o get in the gym more often as well plus i don't think welterweight is the perfect clast for him
            I think if he had picked his punches better he could of as well and when the cut happened to Gomez he went to the body less and less. I don't think he would of stopped him but he might of wore him down enough to take the ;ast few rounds and win the fight, Gomez's punches had more finesse but Juan's were just as effective and were heavier IMO and it was a dead even fight. You hit the nail on the head about welter not being the right class for Juan.

Comment

Joseph Agbeko vs William Gonzalez.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                This is a very underrated war, back and forth action and Agbeko looked great coming off of his layoff. That night was just a great night of action, getting everybody warmed up with that fight then finishing off with Adamek-Cunningham, it doesn't get much better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                  Agbeko was crying out to be nailed with the uppercut in that fight, good scrap though, not as good as the main though lol.

Comment

This is a very underrated war, back and forth action and Agbeko looked great coming off of his layoff. That night was just a great night of action, getting everybody warmed up with that fight then finishing off with Adamek-Cunningham, it doesn't get much better than that.
                    Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    Agbeko was crying out to be nailed with the uppercut in that fight, good scrap though, not as good as the main though lol.
                    It was a really good fight, it just got overshadowed by the main event, which turned out to be an even better one. Great night of boxing that was indeed.

Comment

Brian Viloria vs Ulises Solis

Comment

Working...
                      X