Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fights You Have To Watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedro Decima vs Kiyoshi Hatanaka - Hatanaka down in the first and got a pretty bad cut in the fight but had Decima 4 times in the 4th, once in the 7th and once in the 8th to finally stop the fight, in between in round 6 Decima had Hatanaka stunned. Very good fight.

Jamie Moore vs Michael Jones 3 - Moore down early only to come back and knock Jones down and out, good back and forth action, I think Moore broke Jones' nose in the fight, Jones' nose got broken quite a few times in his career.

Moore-Jones 3:

Last edited by Silencers; 08-29-2010, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym vs Satoshi Hosono - Both guys stood in front of each other trading punches for most of the fight, Kratingdaenggym got the better of it for the most part but Hosono kept him working for the whole fight.

Last edited by Silencers; 08-29-2010, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Brian Viloria vs Carlos Tamara

Comment

• Eduardo Lausse vs Gene Fulmer- The Argentinian strongman handles Fulmer very well in an exciting brawl.

Comment

• nigel benn Vs Steve Eubank I??? do u mean Steve Collins or Chris Eubank??? they both had two fights with Benn?

Comment

• Originally posted by steeluv View Post
              nigel benn Vs Steve Eubank I??? do u mean Steve Collins or Chris Eubank??? they both had two fights with Benn?
              Oops. I meant Chris, I was typing those all out, didn't even realize I made that mistake until you pointed it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                Oops. I meant Chris, I was typing those all out, didn't even realize I made that mistake until you pointed it out.
                I enjoy that fight more than Benn's fight with McClellan, every punch in that fight was clean and sharp and the oace they set in the early rounds was really incredible. That was the best form of Eubank that I think ever fought.

Comment

• Originally posted by mhager91490 View Post
                  I enjoy that fight more than Benn's fight with McClellan, every punch in that fight was clean and sharp and the oace they set in the early rounds was really incredible. That was the best form of Eubank that I think ever fought.
                  That was one of the best all British fight I've ever seen and I also thought it was better than Benn-McClellan. Great action fight between 2 fighters at the peak of their powers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                    That was one of the best all British fight I've ever seen and I also thought it was better than Benn-McClellan. Great action fight between 2 fighters at the peak of their powers.
                    I remember (I might of started it actually) a thread a few months back about overrated fights and someone said that they thought Benn-McClellan was overrated and that thought the punches throught the whole fight were really awkward. Soon afterwards I went back and watched and he was right, I'd just never noticed. The guy basically tainted my view on one of my favorite fights. Either was Benn's fights with Eubank (the first one) and Watson are still great. There is a guy on another forum I post on that says the second Benn-Eubank fight was better than the first one, but from everything I heard it wasn't that great fight. I haven't actually seen it yet so I can'y say, maybe you could give me your opinion on it.

Comment

• Marvin Hagler Vs Sugar Ray Leonard
                      Marvin Hagler Vs Thomas Hearns
                      Muhammad Ali Vs Joe Frazier I&II&II
                      Tyson Vs Trevor Berbick
                      Rocky Marciano Vs Joe Louis
                      Jack Dempsey Vs Gene Tunney
                      Ali Vs Foreman
                      Rocky Marciano vs Archie Moore...

Comment

Working...
                      X