X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foreman/lyle
    gianfranco rosi/lupe aquino

Comment

• Nigel Benn vs Gerald Mclellan. GREAT GREAT fight but so tragic and hard to watch now when u know the outcome, the commentary seems distastfull and Nige so jacked up after the fight dont show the respect id have liked but hey Benn was an animal who fought on emotion and thats why i loved him

Two of my favourite fighters ever, The Dark Destroyers greatest Triumph and G Mans final hour of normality

Great fight but too tragic

Comment

• Roy Jones vs Montell Griffin 2, wow a pissed off Roy Jones aint nothin to **** wit!

Barrera vs McKinney - Under rated CLASSIC. Even better than i remembered it

Frazier vs Quarry - belter of a brawl

Comment

• The last fight I watched was CASTILLO VS CORRALES the trilogy....I do love a good tearup...

Comment

• Originally posted by typeone View Post
            The last fight I watched was CASTILLO VS CORRALES the trilogy....I do love a good tearup...
            The only problem with that trilogy is that they only fought twice.

Comment

• I've been putting together a top 100 fights recently from ones I remember and ones people talk about a lot and am now working my way through watching them. Just in the last couple of weeks I've watched - mostly for the first time - the two Arguello Pryor fights, Barrera McKinney, the first Castillo Corrales battle, the first Gatti Ward war (I've still to watch the other two) and the classic Chavez Taylor fight - happy days!

Last night I watched the Khan Maidana fight from last year and was very impressed. Seems like Khan had a definite point to prove about his chin and that made for a very exciting match. I also watched the first Bowe Golota match yesterday. What a bizarre event. Golota had that one in the bag if not for all those low blows - what was he thinking? Unbelievable scenes at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by McBean View Post
                I've been putting together a top 100 fights recently from ones I remember and ones people talk about a lot and am now working my way through watching them. Just in the last couple of weeks I've watched - mostly for the first time - the two Arguello Pryor fights, Barrera McKinney, the first Castillo Corrales battle, the first Gatti Ward war (I've still to watch the other two) and the classic Chavez Taylor fight - happy days!

Last night I watched the Khan Maidana fight from last year and was very impressed. Seems like Khan had a definite point to prove about his chin and that made for a very exciting match. I also watched the first Bowe Golota match yesterday. What a bizarre event. Golota had that one in the bag if not for all those low blows - what was he thinking? Unbelievable scenes at the end.
                Im so jealous of u, they are classics and i always enjoy em but u cant beat watching fights like those for the FIRST time!

Heres ONE that might not have made ur list as it dont get as much hype but is ace - Jamie Moore vs Ryan Rhodes. Give that a shot

Comment

• holyfield/foreman
                  terry marsh/clinton mckenzie

Comment

• Vitali vs Sanders
                    Barrera vs Jones
                    Jones vs Mckinney
                    Pryor vs Cervantes

Comment

• Big George Foreman vs Michael Moorer - Fascinating.

Arturo Gatti vs Wilson Rodriguez - What a fight! A must see.

Arturo Gatti vs Micky Ward II - Good fight but too one-sided.

Wilfredo Gomez vs Lupe Pintor - I was beginning to think Pintor had an adamantium frame like Wolverine! Highly recommended.

Comment

Working...
                      X