Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ezzard charles vs bob satterfield , quick fight but a lovely punch to finish the fight

Comment

• Ali Frazier I
      Robinson vs. Moyer I and II
      Robinson vs. Lamotta VI
      Lamotta vs. Cerdan
      Hagler vs. Scypion
      Trinidad vs. Mayorga
      Tua vs. Ibeabuchi

Been a fun week so far.

Comment

• ezzard charles v pat valentino

bert cooper vs henry tillman

Comment

• Gatti vs Millet, Cotto vs Sosa and Bowe vs Cooper

Comment

• Just watched Roberto Duran vs Iran Barkley and Jack Dempsey vs Luis Firpo

Both quality

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              Just watched Roberto Duran vs Iran Barkley and Jack Dempsey vs Luis Firpo

Both quality
              Duran-Barkley is an underrated classic. Excellent action and plenty of drama.

Comment

• Just watched Moore-Durell again. One of my favorite fights so I have watched it again. Amazing how much abuse Moore took in the early rounds. Now days it seems most fighters would have quit or worse the referee would have stopped it after the first knockdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  Duran-Barkley is an underrated classic. Excellent action and plenty of drama.
                  It sure is! It was the first time ive watched it in years and it was much better than i remembered it even! Got me in a Duran mood now tho so i think i'll go watch the Moore fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by cooper5 View Post
                    Just watched Moore-Durell again. One of my favorite fights so I have watched it again. Amazing how much abuse Moore took in the early rounds. Now days it seems most fighters would have quit or worse the referee would have stopped it after the first knockdown.
                    Yeah this is one of my favs too, Archie showed his heart that night! Apparently this fight got showin during motivational speaking semonares

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                      Yeah this is one of my favs too, Archie showed his heart that night! Apparently this fight got showin during motivational speaking semonares
                      I would attend one of those just to see it on a big screen.

Comment

Working...
                      X