This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Jabby only want pearls and links dinners.
    Queen make that thread.

Comment

• Last week, I watched George Foreman vs Jimmy Young and Matthew Saad Muhummad vs. Marvin Johnson 1.

Foreman vs. Young only got interesting after the seventh round. But overall the fight was mid.

Muhummad vs. Johnson was much more action-packed and exciting and the way it ended was perfect. Unfortunately the video quality for it was ass. It really sucks that there’s not more of an effort on the part of organizations and networks to better document and preserve this sport’s history. We should have the best fights in boxing history recorded on film but we’re stuck with seeing them from dusty old videotapes.
      Last edited by Flickergrab98; 04-16-2023, 12:36 AM.
      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• Lewis vs Mercer
        Pac vs Mosley
        I told the whole world Mosley would win. Boy, was I wrong.

Comment

• Showtime Boxing, ESPN - TOP Rank, Book of Ward Doc and went to F. Vargas Jr's Fight at the Cow Palace on (6/24).

Comment

• Originally posted by Flickergrab98 View Post
            Last week, I watched George Foreman vs Jimmy Young and Matthew Saad Muhummad vs. Marvin Johnson 1.

Foreman vs. Young only got interesting after the seventh round. But overall the fight was mid.

Muhummad vs. Johnson was much more action-packed and exciting and the way it ended was perfect. Unfortunately the video quality for it was ass. It really sucks that there’s not more of an effort on the part of organizations and networks to better document and preserve this sport’s history. We should have the best fights in boxing history recorded on film but we’re stuck with seeing them from dusty old videotapes.
            - - Arum already near half billionaire with a Vegas underground vault full of classic and modern fights could do something really big for access, but he's asssszzzz. Haymon the next big player who lives in his infrared underground vault lest he glimpse a flicker of sunlight and turn into a tower of shyte could care less about fight filmography.

Comment

• Is that a real question ? hahahaha. Boxing's a priority for me. I literally watch a fight every, single, day. Sometimes, I watch the same fight for days...

Comment

• Originally posted by $quabbles94806 View Post
                Is that a real question ? hahahaha. Boxing's a priority for me. I literally watch a fight every, single, day. Sometimes, I watch the same fight for days...
                What fight will you be watching today?

Who is your favourite fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

What fight will you be watching today?

Who is your favourite fighter?

I've been watching ShowBox this week. Regular pugs getting work. I like watching the up & comers, and the one hit wonders. The main event for this one was a Light Heavyweight named ALI...I've just been watching it in the background. It wasn't a bad fight. We'll see if he trickles onto the big stage. But he not ready for Beterbeiv though.

And of course, I watch the TBC fight multiple times a day. lol. Another bout that's been entertaining to watch is the Lara vs. Spike fight. I've been watching that one more closely. I also sprinkle in 'The Monster' fight with scooter. That was a good one!!

Also finished watching the Navarette vs. OV fight. That was another classic Mexican war! I like that fight because of the tactics...it was a brawl for it all. The crowd was great...

But i think the fight of the month for me is TBC vs Ricky Burns. I've been on that one for a good min. That's a really good fight...love the commentators in that one.

I had Paco / DLH for kicks on a few days ago...it's like watching one of my favorite episodes.

Just to name a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by $quabbles94806 View Post

I've been watching ShowBox this week. Regular pugs getting work. I like watching the up & comers, and the one hit wonders. The main event for this one was a Light Heavyweight named ALI...I've just been watching it in the background. It wasn't a bad fight. We'll see if he trickles onto the big stage. But he not ready for Beterbeiv though.

And of course, I watch the TBC fight multiple times a day. lol. Another bout that's been entertaining to watch is the Lara vs. Spike fight. I've been watching that one more closely. I also sprinkle in 'The Monster' fight with scooter. That was a good one!!

Also finished watching the Navarette vs. OV fight. That was another classic Mexican war! I like that fight because of the tactics...it was a brawl for it all. The crowd was great...

But i think the fight of the month for me is TBC vs Ricky Burns. I've been on that one for a good min. That's a really good fight...love the commentators in that one.

I had Paco / DLH for kicks on a few days ago...it's like watching one of my favorite episodes.

Just to name a few.

I love to watch the up-and-comers too. What are you watching the fights on?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

I love to watch the up-and-comers too. What are you watching the fights on?
                      Showtime, ESPN+ and Youtube. Used to subscribe to DAZN but not anymore.

I also go to the fights...which is the absolute ultimate.

Comment

Working...
                      X