X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mairis Briedis vs Danie Venter. courtesy of youtube p

Comment

• Barney Ross vs Jimmy McLarnin II selected round highlights
      Last edited by HughJass; 02-24-2016, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• I watched and scored two very similar fights nearly 40 years apart from each other.

Harold Johnson-Ezzard Charles which I had 96-94 to Harold Johnson, the ref missed a legit knockdown in the 10th so it should have been 96-95 Johnson. Charles landed the harder power punches, mostly the straight right but Johnson won it for me with his jab consistently smacking Charles flush in the face. This was fought at heavyweight but by today's standards could be considered a light-heavyweight fight between two of the greatest light-heavies.

Virgil Hill-Tommy Hearns which I scored a 114-114 draw. Much like Charles in the previous fight Hearns landed the more powerful blows but Hill's jab was just very consistent in landing. The commentary was poor as Ferdie Pacheco couldn't get off Hearns' ****.

Both are good fights fought mostly on the outside, not fights for those who don't enjoy a good jab.

Comment

• Frank "the animal" Fletcher V James "hard rock" Green.

Comment

• Chavez Sr vs Edwin Rosario

Comment

• Brian Mitchell vs Tony Lopez

Comment

• Comment

• i also re-watched the fight of Anthony Joshua and Martin...

Comment

• I watched that **** on spike TV last night!

My old lady must of spike my diet coke cause I woke up saw plenty of action and then I realized I was watching Cops!

Comment

• The Ortiz/Berto II card.

The only card I have seen in my life where every single fight ends by early stoppage, and stoppage period.

Comment

Working...
                      X