• Show
Clear All

• Gatti vs. Robinson 2

Comment

• watching Gatti/Ward 1

Comment

• mike Tyson vers trevor berbick

Comment

• Montiel/Melendez, Morales/Zaragoza, Barerra/McKinney. I'll probably watch Hamed/Kelley later.

Comment

• Muhammad Ali/Blue Lewis

Comment

• Salvador Sanchez vs Roberto Castanon

Comment

• Toney - Barkley

Comment

• Gerald McClellan vs Julian Jackson.

Comment

• Mike McCallum vs Julian Jackson.

Comment

• Just watching Will Tomlinson fighting Arguelo and saw Lucas Browne knock out the 7ft 1 inch Julius Long, a hard fight and Long showed lots of guts getting up in the 7th but going out in round 9. For the life of me I can't understand why Long doesn't work on that jab, if he had a good snappy jab he could rule the world because he has some real power, he hurt Browne a couple of times but full credit to Browne, he broke his right thumb the first time he hit Long's head and fought through the pain to win well....... ................ ................ ......... Back to Tomlinson v Arguelo, Tomlinson struggling mid fight, they said he held the IBO title but from what I am seeing here he is quite a way from being a legitimate contender, needs more experience and maybe a better trainer, The Filipino, Arguelo is fighting aggressively and hits hard. I am tipping Arguelo to win here, two rounds to go. Tomlinson suffered a real bad cut over his left eye but somehow the stupid judges declare Tomlinson the winner in a disgraceful decision, Adonis Arguelo has just been robbed, Tomlinson fought well early but how they can give the decision to him I am staggered. On behalf of Australia I apologise.

Comment

Working...
                      X