Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made the time yesterday to watch Mike Perez- Carlos Takam again. Perez got a gift but it started me wondering why no one wanted a rematch.

Comment

• Camacho vs pazienza....

Comment

• Perez-Jenkins. Amazing what Jenkins has done with limited amateur experience. Disappointing what Perez has done with such an impressive amateur background.

Comment

• Originally posted by brian___ View Post
          Perez-Jenkins. Amazing what Jenkins has done with limited amateur experience. Disappointing what Perez has done with such an impressive amateur background.
          Do you mean Bryant Jennings?

Comment

• Roy Jones Courtney Fry, hope this is Jones's last fight.

Comment

• I've rewatched Mayweather vs Maidana 4 times, rewatched the GGG/Geale fight, and have rewatched several documentaries in the last week.

Comment

• I just watched (on Netflix) the 1970 movie "AKA Cassius Clay". It was cheaply made and had some agendas, but there is some really good footage and lots of hilarious arguments between Ali and Cus D'Amato. Certainly worth watching if you already subscribe to Netflix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                  What fight did you watch recently/last night ?

This morning i had it on my mind to watch and score the Witherspoon vs Holmes fight so that is what i did. Ive just watched Douglas vs Tucker (boring as hell) and Tyson vs Pinklon Thomas.

What fight did you watch recently or today?
                  Hi...i'm new in the forum...i've rewatched Hopkins vs Trinidad....intersting match..have passed 13 years and Hopkins continues to be competitive..

Comment

• Originally posted by jjgrasso View Post
                    Hi...i'm new in the forum...i've rewatched Hopkins vs Trinidad....intersting match..have passed 13 years and Hopkins continues to be competitive..
                    Welcome to the forum jjgrasso!

Comment

• Archie Moore Cassius Clay.

Comment

Working...
                      X