Clear All

• Lupe Pintor vs Tony Rocha

What a beatiful bodyshot by Pintor!

/greeh

Comment

• Rodolfo Martinez vs Jose Luis Meza
      Rodolfo Martinez vs Octavio Gomez

/greeh
      Last edited by greeh; 08-10-2013, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Lewis trilogy.

What a machine. So dominant!

Comment

• Juan Laporte vs JCC I always looked at this fight as a draw but today I think jcc lost

Holyfield vs lewis 1 draw

pernell whitaker vs Pineda scorecard whitewash the bomber could not touch him

Comment

• Julio Cesar Chavez vs Greg Haugan

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather Jr. VS Goyo Vargas and Justin Juuko

Comment

• Mike Tyson vs Steve Zouski only time i've seen Tyson without black trunks.

Comment

• Oscar/Alexander
                  Rivadeneyra/Spinks
                  Ezzard Charles/Johnson

Comment

• just finished watching Bowe Vs Holyfield 1

of course I had seen it a few times already but damn that was a great fight and Evander was a gracious looser the funny thing like all boxers after the fight he said he was done and his career was not even half over
                    When I was watching the fight it made me wonder if any one in history beats that well conditioned and determined Riddick Bowe he was awesome in that fight nearly 60 punches a round the big uppercut was good but the power he generated with the little short uppercut was unreal his fist traveled less than a foot and would rock the chin of Evander unheared of bowe rarely got tired in that fight and throwing almost 60 punches en round 12 his jab was always a big thud on the opponent but in this fight it was fast to boot I suppose his prime was short because he took so many punches but his chin was unreal when Evander hit him he was still acurate with his punches no flinching just go and get some after the fight of course the Lennox Lewis war of words man and Lennox was tiny then and unskilled at that time I wish Bowe would have fought him he would have mopped the floor with him at that point any later and lennox probably wins I will repeat I don't know if anyone could have beat bowe that night his finest hour by far

Comment

• Sugar ray leonard vs Roberto duran 1 and 2

Cant believe Duran gave up like that.. There was way more to his decision than what they informed us of..

Sugar ray leonard vs Marvin hagler

Amazing fight, the story behind is even better

Pacman vs Bradley

WOW @ how Pac got robbed, such an embarrassment to the boxing world

Comment

Working...
                      X