X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos Monzon vs Jose Napoles

Comment

• Rewatched Dawson vs. Johnson tonight after I finished my work nothing calms the nerves like watching a southpaw go to work.

Comment

• Marvin Hagler vs Thomas Hearns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
          What fight did you watch recently/last night ?

This morning i had it on my mind to watch and score the Witherspoon vs Holmes fight so that is what i did. Ive just watched Douglas vs Tucker (boring as hell) and Tyson vs Pinklon Thomas.

What fight did you watch recently or today?
          Just watched Eddie Mustafa Muhammad's 1982 destruction of Lotte Mwale. Easily his most devastating ko. He hit him in the fourth round with a combo that put Mwale to sleep. Other than his title win over Marvin Johnson, his most impressive fight of his career.

Comment

• Haye VS Sasquatch and Tua VS Ruiz.

Comment

• Barrera-Morales trilogy

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                What fight did you watch recently/last night ?

This morning i had it on my mind to watch and score the Witherspoon vs Holmes fight so that is what i did. Ive just watched Douglas vs Tucker (boring as hell) and Tyson vs Pinklon Thomas.

What fight did you watch recently or today?
                Watched 3 of Nino Larocca's fights from the early 80's. An entertaining fighter who was over huge in Italy. Was no match for the great Donald Curry

Comment

• Originally posted by 1SILVA View Post
                  Watched 3 of Nino Larocca's fights from the early 80's. An entertaining fighter who was over huge in Italy. Was no match for the great Donald Curry
                  I wonder why they were calling LaRocca a runner in the lead-up to that fight, from what I have seen of him and the only fights I have seen of his are his fight with Curry and Bobby Joe Young but he never struck me as a runner, just a good, fast boxer with a punch.

Also I just watched Roman Martinez-Daniel Jimenez, exciting fight with the fighters giving it there all in the last three rounds, Martinez threw punches non-stop.

I am currently watching Leonard Dorin-Paul Spadafora, I am at the fourth round and it has been a very good fight, lot of leather thrown and landed.

After this I am going to watch Caveman Lee-John Locicerco and am going to score Harada-Jofre I.

Comment

• LaRocca was a basic fighter honestly, used his feet to move around, pretty good reflexes but his offense mainly consisted of 1-2s or 1-1-2s.

Comment

• Cotto-Clottey

Comment

Working...
                      X