Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theres No Way Muhammad Ali Beat Ken Norton In There 3rd Fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali won because he was Ali. Ali was way past his prime and was Ali in name and fortitude only.

Comment

Forget the third fight - I had Norton winning all three.

Comment

Watch the fight again without the "Ali is losing, Ali is losing" in your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepSleep View Post
          Ali won because he was Ali. Ali was way past his prime and was Ali in name and fortitude only.
          Just like how they were biased enough for Ali to NEVER let him lose a Decision against an unknown journeyman with only a few fights. Oh wait...Leon just called.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugwump View Post

Rather than copy and past word for word,comments previously made in regards to this topic,go watch all three fights,score them and then and only then will your post have any meaning.

You're worse than Mr Boxrec ranger.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
              Watch the fight again without the "Ali is losing, Ali is losing" in your mind.
              Why? I'm not some weird walking logic circuit that can attach a NOT gate to the end of my decision-making process.

Comment

Originally posted by Princemanspopa View Post
                Rather than copy and past word for word,comments previously made in regards to this topic,go watch all three fights,score them and then and only then will your post have any meaning.

You're worse than Mr Boxrec ranger.
                I have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

Why? I'm not some weird walking logic circuit that can attach a NOT gate to the end of my decision-making process.
                  You can be if you tried. Watch the fight again.

Comment

It means you know absolutely nothing about boxing and comment on fights that you have never even seen.

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
                    Just like how they were biased enough for Ali to NEVER let him lose a Decision against an unknown journeyman with only a few fights. Oh wait...Leon just called.

Leon spinks wasn't unknown and he wasn't a journeyman,he had won a gold medal at the olympics just a year and a half previously and at this point was just a prospect,who didn't belong in a ring with Ali but fortunately enough for him Ali either shot,fat and out of shape or willing to throw a fight in reach of winning the world title for a third time showed up and Leon shocked the world.

I do take your point in regards to Ali not gaining the decision there.
                    Last edited by Princemanspopa; 10-14-2009, 06:30 PM.

Comment

who are you,were you a judge for the fights,i had ali winning by tkos on all three,the ref refused to stop the fight when ali clearly had norton out on his feet,if ali and norton fought 50 times ali would win 50 times

Comment

Working...
                      X