This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

You're more than welcome to come to my doorstep if you'd like, i can PM you my address. And you can hound me all you want. What you can't do is show me Wlad actively looked to rematch Sanders.
    I'm not rooting against you. Contrary to our opposing views I hope you win. But hey, hound away!!
    Haha your a goof ball..I never said Wlad smashed Sanders I actually agreed with you why he lost but other then that you need to do better . And no let me tell you about guys like you bc I’ve been around combat sports longer then you trust me I held a UFC one contract once and not bc it was for me but bc who I associated myself with but again man …..who did the .Klitschko brothers screw your girlfriend bc that’s the question we want to know ? Lol
    Slugfester Slugfester likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Haha your a goof ball..I never said Wlad smashed Sanders I actually agreed with you why he lost but other then that you need to do better . And no let me tell you about guys like you bc I’ve been around combat sports longer then you trust me I held a UFC one contract once and not bc it was for me but bc who I associated myself with but again man …..who did the .Klitschko brothers screw your girlfriend bc that’s the question we want to know ? Lol
      You're going to tell me about guys like me? I already know you know nothing of guys like me when you claim to have more combat sport experience. How do you know this? I don't believe I ever said you said Wlad smashed Sanders. I said he never tried to rematch and posted an interview with Sanders himself questioning why, and another article. Are you saying Sanders is a liar?

You know what the equivalent of you asking me if the K's screwed my girlfriend? Me asking you how many times you've blown the Klitschko brothers. If you can't refute me at least try to act like an adult.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Definetely. So weird. I rewatched it the other day. It's a true wtf moment if there ever was one.
        - - What gets lost in the drugging was Sanders was already something of a legend on AOL as a hard punching very quick handed southpaw struggling with the Apartheid boycott and southpaw ducking that cause him to also pursue pro golfing African tour and Rugby to make his money.

Boxing was a throw away sport for him.

Also, head clashes are rampant in righty vs southpaw matches, and when Sanders jumped in for the first KD, it was a clear unintention headbutt that landed before his left handed, a serious one-two combo. Wlad never recovered, but he kept getting up until the ref mercifully pulled the plug.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

You're going to tell me about guys like me? I already know you know nothing of guys like me when you claim to have more combat sport experience. How do you know this? I don't believe I ever said you said Wlad smashed Sanders. I said he never tried to rematch and posted an interview with Sanders himself questioning why, and another article. Are you saying Sanders is a liar?

You know what the equivalent of you asking me if the K's screwed my girlfriend? Me asking you how many times you've blown the Klitschko brothers. If you can't refute me at least try to act like an adult.
          Man let me tell you something,you wouldn’t act like this in person. I know who you are bc like I said I read you posts way back since 2008 way bf I even joined …so ? How do I k ow you have little combat experience? Haha

Listen man I’m gonna leave you alone now I feel I’m picking on you now . Hey man here’s what you’d have knocking on your door btw….

​​I’d bust you up ,so I’m just gonna leave you alone …that Shyte your doing with me is old and that passive aggressive behavior is pretty funny to. Lol..I’d offer you a fun spar but I don’t play like that I’d hurt you bad so we’ll just forget about that to . Lol
          Attached Files
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-22-2024, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Man let me tell you something,you wouldn’t act like this in person. I know who you are bc like I said I read you posts way back since 2008 way bf I even joined …so ? How do I k ow you have little combat experience? Haha

Listen man I’m gonna leave you alone now I feel I’m picking on you now . Hey man here’s what you’d have knocking on your door btw….

​​I’d bust you up ,so I’m just gonna leave you alone …that Shyte your doing with me is old and that passive aggressive behavior is pretty funny to. Lol..I’d offer you a fun spar but I don’t play like that I’d hurt you bad so we’ll just forget about that to . Lol
            Lmao.....that's what I'd have knocking at my door? Stop with the internet tough guy stuff. You try and threaten posters on this site with that BS all the time. Anyone who needs to constantly do that is an insecure little flea. All this tough guy talk because you CANT produce anything showing Wlad actively tried to rematch Sanders. Cry me a river. I wouldn't act like this in person? Like I said, you know nothing about me. Now go wipe your chin. It looks like the K's bros left a little something there.

Comment

Working...
            X