Ali Offered A Title Shot To Foreman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali Offered A Title Shot To Foreman

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u6Dn6v5zi0
    I've also read Foreman was offered a shot but declined it, and Ali took Shavers instead.

He offered a fight if Foreman would beat Norton for him, but I dont think anyone was interested in another blowout win for Foreman. It was going to be a guaranteed thing if Foreman beat young and we all know what happened there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivich View Post
      ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u6Dn6v5zi0
      I've also read Foreman was offered a shot but declined it, and Ali took Shavers instead.
      - - Ali clearly ducked the immediate lucrative Foreman rematch when both were active to fight for peanuts instead...FACT!!!

When George returned to the ring, he had more class than to offer shaky shot retired Ali another fight.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Ali clearly ducked the immediate lucrative Foreman rematch when both were active to fight for peanuts instead...FACT!!!

When George returned to the ring, he had more class than to offer shaky shot retired Ali another fight.
        Foreman didn't fight for nearly a year and half after Ali mentally undressed him and embarrassed him in front of the world.
        He wasn't interested in fighting anyone.

Ostentatiously putting FACT after your nonsense posts doesn't make them anymore credible.

Comment

And lets be honest here Foreman was in no mental condition to face Ali soon after that earth shattering night in Zaire.

Comment

Working...
          X