Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name me a fight where the fighter literally took the soul away from his opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

To be fair, he was basically pulled out of retirement for that fight.
    I'd be lying if I said I remembered the circumstances surrounding Spinks career at that point. But this sounds more like Holmes vs Tyson to me.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

I'd be lying if I said I remembered the circumstances surrounding Spinks career at that point. But this sounds more like Holmes vs Tyson to me.
      Spinks was semi retired after the Holmes rematch. Only fought twice in 3 years after that, and was inactive for over a year going into the Tyson fight. It's why he was "lineal" but didn't have any of his belts.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Spinks was semi retired after the Holmes rematch. Only fought twice in 3 years after that, and was inactive for over a year going into the Tyson fight. It's why he was "lineal" but didn't have any of his belts.
        He only held the lineal and IBF titles though and was stripped of the IBF for fighting Cooney for a better payday the number one contender Tucker. Maybe I'm just nitpicking, but what does semi retired even mean? Spinks was never the most active fighter to begin with. Either way I think Tyson took his soul before they even got into the ring. Just my opinion, friend.

Comment

Time to now add the beating that Terrence Crawford give Errol spence……..just look at spence face how it transformed in to a grotesque mess and the colour drained out of his skin….that was a man getting the beating of his life in front of the whole world

He took his soul thats why
          Last edited by The plunger man; 04-27-2024, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            Time to now add the beating that Terrence Crawford give Errol spence……..just look at spence face how it transformed in to a grotesque mess and the colour drained out of his skin….that was a man getting the beating of his life in front of the whole world

He took his soul thats why
            - - Spence's tumble with his wrecked Ferrari is what nixed Spence. While predictable to anyone cognizant of 101 physiology and psychology, we can also clearly see the evidence where he was off balance and very tentative against a light swatting journeyman stinker Ugas. Craw was his cash in fight...DUH!!!

It's like U was born yesterday for the umpteenth time today.

Comment

Marciano vs Walcott

Marciano vs Charles (perma damaged)

Marciano vs Rex Layne

Foreman vs Jose Roman

Duran vs Lampkin (perma damaged)

Louis vs Braddock

Jackson vs Norris

Comment

Working...
              X