No announcement yet.

How would you rate Buster Douglas, Lamon Brewster and Hasim Rahman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you rate Buster Douglas, Lamon Brewster and Hasim Rahman

I rate Douglas the highest (I think). Brewster second and Rahman last. Rahman is an attrocious fighter.

Brewster really only won by Wladimir Tkoing himself by fatigue. But Brewster is better than Rahman.
    ​​​​​​
    Buster Douglas was a middle of the road boxer.

Originally posted by Tanakasensei View Post
    I rate Douglas the highest (I think). Brewster second and Rahman last. Rahman is an attrocious fighter.

Brewster really only won by Wladimir Tkoing himself by fatigue. But Brewster is better than Rahman.
    ​​​​​​
    - - Tyson absent his HOF team saddled with DKing's rookie monkey training team further hampered being sedated by dangerous experimental Psychotropic sedatives fought like a zombie because he was. Finally landed a decent punch to knock down Buster who had been pitching shutout for a 10 count, but noooooooo, ref gave Buster a Gene Tunney 14 count, never a legit win as boxing shot itself in the foot for the one millionth time.

Wlad was drugged in Vegas by DKing for Brewster, so Rahman is the only legit winner over Lennox, but hardly an atrocious fighter.
    Atrocious boxing fans are a dime a dozen is more like it...

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Tyson absent his HOF team saddled with DKing's rookie monkey training team further hampered being sedated by dangerous experimental Psychotropic sedatives fought like a zombie because he was. Finally landed a decent punch to knock down Buster who had been pitching shutout for a 10 count, but noooooooo, ref gave Buster a Gene Tunney 14 count, never a legit win as boxing shot itself in the foot for the one millionth time.

Wlad was drugged in Vegas by DKing for Brewster, so Rahman is the only legit winner over Lennox, but hardly an atrocious fighter.
      Rahman is ****ing terrible. He says himself he's no good and has overarchived since day 1

Comment

buster douglas was an example of a man rising to the occasion. He saw this, after his mom died, as his biggest ultimate chance and he fought like a demon. After that holyfeild dealt with him easily.
        It is like in england in football we have the FA cup. Sometimes a tiny club from the non leagues beats a premiership team and their fans go absolutely insane with joy.
        with douglas he saw this fight, quite rightly so, as his ultimate chance for glory.
        Some rock bands are so poor and they desperately try to create a few songs to get rich and many when they do go nuts on drugs and booze and they flop after and never peak the charts again.
        For douglas his one chance to be a legend was to beat the ultimate legend.
        After he had done this he was kind of burnt out and couldn't find that spark again.
        Tyson says that the douglas fight was one of his best as he took so much punishment before going down.
        He was partying so much I am amazed tyson was able to fight at all in japan.
        Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanakasensei View Post

​​​​​​
          They are all best nights type of guys, and each man has A KO win over ATG heavy.

I rate Rahman last. Douglas second. Brewster first.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

when you say wlad was drugged people dont believe it but if you watch the fight he does seem to suddenly be just zonked out his eyes and face look really strange like confused and it seems so sudden.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxCWaWZML3I

er steht unter Drogen

Comment

Douglas, Brewster, Rahman
              nathan sturley max baer likes this.

Comment

1. Douglas
                2. Brewster
                3 Rahman

Buster Douglas was an underachiever.

Dude had one of the better jabs in HW history when it was working & it was on that day in Tokyo.

He would've been trouble for most ATG HWs that night because he was finally motivated.

He was just lazy, hence him getting up to 400lbs at one point.

Brewster was lucky against Wlad

Rahman was just crude & had decent pop & caught a sleeping Lennox.

Comment

Douglas
                  Rahman
                  Brewster

Buster Douglas had Supreme ability. On another level from the other two. At 6-4 230 in shape with coordination and above average quickness. His talent never in question but his desire was. His fight with Tony Tucker was the most shocking surrender I can recall witnessing. He was winning handily caught one punch and gave up.

nathan sturley max baer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DooGee#33 View Post
                    Douglas
                    Rahman
                    Brewster

Buster Douglas had Supreme ability. On another level from the other two. At 6-4 230 in shape with coordination and above average quickness. His talent never in question but his desire was. His fight with Tony Tucker was the most shocking surrender I can recall witnessing. He was winning handily caught one punch and gave up.
                    spot on there i agree

Comment

Working...
                    X