Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just how much Sonny Liston footage is about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing_12 View Post
    WOW. thanks man. what fights are u putting up on ya channel next on u tube?
    Probably Harold Johnson vs Willie Pastrano or Randy Turpin vs Don Cockell. It takes time so I haven't done it yet but I might as well if anyone's interested.

Comment

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
      there are other fights of his around,he was not a great fighter he was average,he tried to put the fear in people with the look of a madman,but in boxing that does not work,he is not even on my list of the top 100 heavyweights alltime
      zzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
        Probably Harold Johnson vs Willie Pastrano or Randy Turpin vs Don Cockell. It takes time so I haven't done it yet but I might as well if anyone's interested.
        dude am extremely interested in those rare fights. Upload them on your channel next!
        Last edited by Boxing_12; 09-15-2009, 06:00 PM.

Comment

I don't have any of Harold Johnson's fights so I'm definately interested in seeing any that you have.

Poet

Comment

Would love to see Turpin Cockell please I haven't seen that one since well I saw that one live. Great fight according to my failing memory.

Comment

I'll try to upload both fights by tomorrow. I'll post them here when I do.

Turpin actually looked better against Cockell than heavyweight champ Rocky Marciano.

The Johnson-Pastrano fight is interesting because there's a lot of controversy about it. A lot of people thought Johnson was robbed but there are also those who believe Pastrano won fairly.

Comment

there are other fights of his around,he was not a great fighter he was average,he tried to put the fear in people with the look of a madman,but in boxing that does not work,he is not even on my list of the top 100 heavyweights alltime
                your posts are getting more ridiculous by the day

Comment

my posts are hard for you to understand because you have no boxing knowledge nor ability,if you do not like my posts ignore them

Comment

my posts are hard for you to understand because you have no boxing knowledge nor ability,if you do not like my posts ignore them
                    what ability do i need other than common sense to know that you are talking `garbage` in the vast majority of your posts

Comment

at least i talk boxing,you seem to be more interested of my fantastic and full of knowledge posts,you always keep answering them,can i help you with a boxing question feel free to ask

Comment

Working...
                      X